Microsoft Office Professional 2010 Product Card Product Details
Microsoft Office Professional 2010 Product Key Card
Organize projects, manage finances and build a better way to do business with tools from Microsoft® Office Professional 2010 Product Key Card. Exchange ideas with customers and business partners remotely with Web Apps—it’s another way you can stay connected to your business wherever you are. Plus, build professional databases and marketing materials with dynamic do-it-yourself tools in Access 2010 and Publisher 2010 available ONLY with Office Professional 2010 Product Key Card.
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- Enjoy flexibility—now you can easily post your Office documents online and access, share and edit them with Office Web Apps. It’s an ideal way to extend your Office 2010 experience to the Web.
- Work together—brainstorm ideas, share notes and work on documents with others simultaneously thanks to the new co-authoring tool in Word, PowerPoint® and OneNote®.
- Find it on new Backstage™ view—replaces the traditional File menu to give you one go-to spot to conveniently save, open and print documents. Customize the tab commands to fit your individual needs so you can navigate tasks effortlessly.
- Programs you rely on—Microsoft® Office 2010 is an industry standard offering our latest, innovative tools to make your documents richer and more informative.
Microsoft Office Professional 2010 Product Key Card Features:
- Product Key, no Disc. For use with 1 new PC preloaded with Office 2010* (*Software download also available)
- Includes 2010 versions of Word, Excel®, PowerPoint®, OneNote®, Outlook®, Publisher and Access®.
- Microsoft® Office Professional 2010 gives you the tools to manage your business, connect with customers and organize your life.
- Access® 2010 is your database expert—ideal for tracking inventory and customer information with templates designed to make the process simple.
- Create engaging brochures, newsletters and emails with professional designs available on Publisher 2010.
- The new Microsoft® Office Backstage™ view replaces the traditional File menu found on previous versions of Microsoft Office, to make it easier to navigate tasks, as well as access and manage files.
Enjoy the same great features you know and love with Office and get some new ones when you upgrade to Office 2010.
You don’t have to be a database expert to manage your business information like a pro. Track inventory, customer information and data trends with ready-to-use templates in Microsoft® Access® 2010. Get more new tools including:
- Integrate your Access reports using multiple data connections and linked information.
- Get started faster and easier than ever before with more pre-built database templates.
- Apply professional designs using Office themes for great-looking forms and reports.
- Try the revamped Macro Designer to create, edit and automate database logic.
- Use the simplified Expression Builder to build out logic faster and easier in your database.
Your marketing is in great hands—your own, with Microsoft® Publisher 2010. Now you can create engaging brochures, newsletters and emails cost-effectively. Start with a giant library of pre-formatted design templates and customize them to you specific look and feel. Get more new features with Publisher 2010:
- Easily swap out pictures while preserving the look and layout of your publication with new and improved photo-editing tools.
- Transform and customize ordinary text into fine typography with new OpenType fonts.
- Preview built-in templates, customize content with ease and review for design and layout mistakes before printing.
- Align objects, images or text boxes easier with improved object alignment technology and guides.
- See exactly what your work will look like printed and adjust print settings with enhanced Print Preview.
Whether you’re working at the office or on the road, Microsoft® Outlook® 2010 helps you communicate with important contacts, manage email conversations and monitor your schedule from your PC or remotely. Simply post documents to online folders to access and edit remotely. Get improved features including:
- Sync multiple email accounts from services such as (Hotmail®, Gmail) or just about any other provider to Outlook 2010.
- Condense, categorize and even ignore lengthy email exchanges with a single click using Conversation View.
- Save time with Quick Steps and customize the tasks you use the most down to a single click.
- Share your calendar with others and access theirs, plus save frequently used groups of calendars with the new Schedule view.
- Gain attention with your emails by using new graphic and picture-editing tools.
Company reports come together efficiently when you use Microsoft® Word 2010. Create documents using new photo-editing features, lively text effects, then easily share them online and invite coworkers to collaborate. Get more new features with Word 2010:
- Add impact to your document with new picture-editing tools.
- Better illustrate your ideas with diagrams by turning bullet-point lists into compelling SmartArt® graphics.
- Apply new formatting effects to your text such as shadow, bevel, glow and reflection.
- Capture and insert screenshots directly into your document.
- Communicate with ease in many languages with improved translation tools.
From purchases to taxes your business depends on financial information that’s clear and up-to-date. Microsoft® Excel® 2010 offers useful insight with simple templates used to build budgets and track expenses so you can focus on your financial performance goals. Get more new tools with Excel 2010:
- Highlight data trends by creating data charts in a single cell with new Sparklines.
- Find the right data quickly with new filter enhancement in PivotTable® views.
- Analyze data quickly. Highlight specific data with new and improved Conditional Formatting options.
- Display data in a dynamic and interactive way with PivotChart® views.
- Spend less time sifting through data—use the new search filter to narrow down pertinent data to display.
Wow clients with an innovative presentation. Get ideas down fast with ready-made templates, new photo- and video-editing features and eye-catching transitions all with Microsoft® PowerPoint® 2010. Get more new tools including:
- Embed and edit video files directly in your presentation.
- Set videos to fade in and out and apply a variety of video styles and formats.
- Broadcast your presentation online with new Broadcast Slide Show.
- Captivate your audience with new transitions and improved animations.
- Use slide sections to navigate, organize and print your presentation.
Gather a wealth of business information and resources all in one spot with OneNote® 2010. Post, share and edit notes with coworkers online so everyone can work at the same time with real-time updates. Get more new features with OneNote 2010:
- Use quick filing to organize notebooks, ideal when you’re working on multiple projects.
- Apply styles and formatting to selected text to another paragraph with the new Format Painter.
- See results as you type with improved Search functionality and view a prioritized list of Search results.
- Easily organize and jump between your notebooks with the improved notebook Navigation Bar.
- Take notes while working in Word, PowerPoint or in Internet Explorer and automatically link them.
Need the very best tools to grow your business?
Step up to Microsoft® Office Professional 2010 and get a comprehensive suite of tools and services to keep you organized, connected and competitive—including Access® for complete data management and Publisher to create professional-quality marketing materials.
- Computer and Processor – 500MHz or faster processor
- Memory – 256MB RAM; 512MB recommended for graphics features. Outlook Instant Search and certain advanced functionality.
- Hard Disk – 3.0GB available disk space
- Display – 1024 x 576 or higher resolution monitor
- Operating System – Windows XP with Service Pack (SP) 3 (32-bit operating system (OS) only) or Windows Vista with SP1. Windows 7, Windows Server 2003, R2 with MSX ML 6.0, Windows Server 2008, or later 32- or 64-bit OS.
- Graphics – Graphics hardware acceleration requires a DirectX 9.0c graphics card with 64MB or more video memory.
- Additional Requirements – Certain Microsoft OneNote features require Windows Desktop Search 3.0, Windows Media Player 9.0, Microsoft ActiveSync 4.1, microphone, audio output device, video recording device, TWAIN-compatible digital camera or scanner; sharing notebooks requires users to be on the same network.
- Additional Requirements – Certain advanced functionality requires connectivity to Microsoft Exchange Server 2003, Microsoft SharePoint Server 2010, and/or Windows Server 2003 with SP1 running Windows SharePoint Services 4.0
- Additional Requirements – Certain features require Windows Search 4.0. Internet – Internet Explorer (IE) 6 or later, 32 bit browser only, IE7 or later required to receive broadcast presentations, Internet functionality requires an Internet connection.
- Multi-Touch – Multi-Touch features require Windows 7 and a touch enabled device. Inking – Certain inking features require Windows XP Tablet PC Edition or later. Speech – Speech recognition functionality requires a close-talk microphone and audio output device.
- Internet Fax – Internet Fax not available on Windows Vista Starter, Windows Vista Home Basic, or Windows Vista Home Premium.
- IRM- Information Rights Management features require access to a Windows 2003 Server with SP1 or later running Windows Rights Management Services.
- LiveID – Certain online functionality requires a Windows Live ID.
- Other – Product functionality and graphics may vary based on your system configuration. Some features may require additional or advanced hardware or server connectivity; www.office.com/products.
- * 512MB RAM recommended for accessing Outlook data files larger than 1GB.
- **GHz processor or faster and 1GB RAM or more recommended for OneNote Audio Search. Close-talking microphone required. Audio Search not available in all languages.
Manufactured by: Microsoft
Warranty provided by: Microsoft
Mfg Part No: 269-14834
UPC No: 885370037807
Box Size: ( Length:10, Width:8, Depth:1)
Shipping Weight: 0.1000 pound(s)
Dimensional Weight: 1pounds
What is Dimensional weight?
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: M17-1027
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- Microsoft logos are registered trademarks of Microsoft. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.