Microsoft Office Home and Student 2010 Product Key Product Details
Microsoft Office Home and Student 2010 Product Key Card
With Microsoft® Office Home and Student 2010 Product Key Card, you and your kids can create great schoolwork and home projects from multi-page bibliographies to multimedia presentations. Capture ideas and set them apart with video-editing features and dynamic text effects. Then easily collaborate with classmates without being face-to-face thanks to new Web Apps tools. The results go well beyond expectations with a little inspiration, a lot of creativity and Office Home and Student 2010 Product Key Card.
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- Enjoy flexibility—now you can easily post your Office documents online and access, share and edit them with Office Web Apps. It’s an ideal way to extend your Office 2010 experience to the Web.
- Work together—brainstorm ideas, share notes and work on documents with others simultaneously thanks to the new co-authoring tool in Word, PowerPoint® and OneNote®.
- Find it on new Backstage™ view—replaces the traditional File menu to give you one go-to spot to conveniently save, open and print documents. Customize the tab commands to fit your individual needs so you can navigate tasks effortlessly.
- Programs you rely on—Microsoft® Office 2010 is an industry standard offering our latest, innovative tools to make your documents richer and more informative.
Microsoft Office Home and Student 2010 Product Key Card Features:
- Product Key, no Disc. For use with 1 new PC preloaded with Office 2010* (*Software download also available)
- Includes 2010 versions of Word, Excel®, PowerPoint® and OneNote®.
- Microsoft® Office Home and Student 2010 gives your family the tools to manage everything from home to homework.
- Enjoy powerful writing tools, new spreadsheet graph and analysis features and dynamic presentation capabilities.
- Edit and share videos right in PowerPoint—no need for additional software.
- The new Microsoft® Office Backstage™ view replaces the traditional File menu found on previous versions of Microsoft Office, to make it easier to navigate tasks, as well as access and manage files.
Enjoy the same great features you know and love with Office and get some new ones when you upgrade to Office 2010.
School fundraisers and neighborhood events come together efficiently when you use Word 2010. Create documents using new photo-editing features, lively text effects, then easily share them online and invite others to collaborate. Get more new features with Word 2010:
- Add impact to your document with new picture-editing tools.
- Better illustrate your ideas with diagrams by turning bullet-point lists into compelling SmartArt® graphics.
- Apply new formatting effects to your text such as shadow, bevel, glow and reflection.
- Capture and insert screenshots directly into your document.
- Communicate with ease in many languages with improved translation tools.
Saving for retirement, changing homes, cutting expenses—all are important financial decisions. Excel® 2010 offers useful direction with simple templates to help you build budgets and track expenses so you can focus on financial goals. Get more new tools with Excel® 2010:
- Highlight data trends by creating data charts in a single cell with new Sparklines.
- Find the right data quickly with new filter enhancement in PivotTable® views.
- Analyze data quickly. Highlight specific data with new and improved Conditional Formatting options.
- Display data in a dynamic and interactive way with PivotChart® views.
- Spend less time sifting through data—use the new search filter to narrow down pertinent data to display.
Pressed for time on a major assignment? Get ideas down fast with ready-made templates, new photo- and video-editing features and eye-catching transitions all with Microsoft® PowerPoint® 2010. Get more new features including:
- Embed and edit video files directly in your presentation.
- Set videos to fade in and out and apply a variety of video styles and formats.
- Broadcast your presentation online with new Broadcast Slide Show.
- Captivate your audience with new transitions and improved animations.
- Use slide sections to navigate, organize and print your presentation.
Gather a wealth of business information and resources all in one spot with OneNote® 2010. Post, share and edit notes with coworkers online so everyone can work at the same time with real-time updates. Get more new features with OneNote 2010:
- Use quick filing to organize notebooks, ideal when you’re working on multiple projects.
- Apply styles and formatting to selected text to another paragraph with the new Format Painter.
- See results as you type with improved Search functionality and view a prioritized list of Search results.
- Easily organize and jump between your notebooks with the improved notebook Navigation Bar.
- Take notes while working in Word, PowerPoint or in Internet Explorer and automatically link them.
- Computer and Processor – 500MHz or faster processor
- Memory – 256MB RAM; 512MB recommended for graphics features.
- Hard Disk – 3.0GB available disk space
- Display – 1024 x 576 or higher resolution monitor
- Operating System – Windows XP with Service Pack (SP) 3 (32-bit operating system (OS) only) or Windows Vista with SP1. Windows 7, Windows Server 2003, R2 with MSX ML 6.0, Windows Server 2008, or later 32- or 64-bit OS.
- Graphics – Graphics hardware acceleration requires a DirectX 9.0c graphics card with 64MB or more video memory.
- Additional Requirements – Certain Microsoft OneNote features require Windows Desktop Search 3.0, Windows Media Player 9.0, Microsoft ActiveSync 4.1, microphone, audio output device, video recording device, TWAIN-compatible digital camera or scanner; sharing notebooks requires users to be on the same network.
- Additional Requirements – Certain advanced functionality requires connectivity to Microsoft Exchange Server 2003, Microsoft SharePoint Server 2010, and/or Windows Server 2003 with SP1 running Windows SharePoint Services 4.0
- Additional Requirements – Certain features require Windows Search 4.0. Internet – Internet Explorer (IE) 6 or later, 32 bit browser only, IE7 or later required to receive broadcast presentations, Internet functionality requires an Internet connection.
- Multi-Touch – Multi-Touch features require Windows 7 and a touch enabled device. Inking – Certain inking features require Windows XP Tablet PC Edition or later. Speech – Speech recognition functionality requires a close-talk microphone and audio output device.
- Internet Fax – Internet Fax not available on Windows Vista Starter, Windows Vista Home Basic, or Windows Vista Home Premium.
- IRM- Information Rights Management features require access to a Windows 2003 Server with SP1 or later running Windows Rights Management Services.
- LiveID – Certain online functionality requires a Windows Live ID.
- Other – Product functionality and graphics may vary based on your system configuration. Some features may require additional or advanced hardware or server connectivity; www.office.com/products.
- **GHz processor or faster and 1GB RAM or more recommended for OneNote Audio Search. Close-talking microphone required. Audio Search not available in all languages.
Manufactured by: Microsoft
Warranty provided by: Microsoft
UPC No: 885370037067
Mfg Part No: 79G-02020
( Length:10, Width:8, Depth:1)
Shipping Weight: 0.1000 pound(s)
Dimensional Weight: 1pounds
What is Dimensional weight?
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Microsoft logos are registered trademarks of Microsoft. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.