See more products
- Anti-Spyware (120)
- Audio/Video Authoring (502)
- Business (444)
- Cellular Software (2)
- Educational (491)
- Games (183)
- Graphics & Design (375)
- Hobbies & Interests (171)
- Internet (172)
- MAC Software (34)
- Microsoft Office 2010 (5)
- Operating Systems (34)
- Point of Sale (POS) (1)
- Programming (23)
- Security (238)
- Server Software (12)
- Software Licensing (30)
- Tax Preparation (16)
- New Arrivals (7)
- Home & Automation (2)
- Utilities (1)
- Microsoft Office 2013 (9)
Microsoft Excel 2010 - 32-bit/x64 Item#: M17-1021 | Model#: 065-06962
Currently Out Of Stock!
You May Consider This Alternative
Microsoft Excel 2010 32-bit/x64 Product Details
Microsoft Excel 2010
Microsoft Excel 2010 makes it possible to analyze, manage, and share information in more ways than ever before, helping you make better, smarter decisions. New analysis and visualization tools help you track and highlight important data trends. Easily access your important data on the go from almost any Web browser or smartphone.1 You can even upload your files to the Web and work simultaneously with others online. Whether you’re producing financial reports or managing personal expenses, Excel 2010 gives you more efficiency and flexibility to accomplish your goals.
Make fast, effective comparisons
Excel 2010 delivers powerful new features and tools to help you discover patterns or trends that can lead to more informed decisions and improve your ability to analyze large data sets.
- Get a visual summary of your data using tiny charts that fit within a cell alongside your text data with new Sparklines.
- Quickly, intuitively filter large amounts of information using new Slicer functionality and enhance your PivotTable and PivotChart visual analysis.
Get powerful analysis from your desktopThe refinements and performance improvements in Excel 2010 make it easier and faster for you to accomplish your work.
- Use the new Search Filter to quickly narrow down the available filter options in your tables, PivotTable, and PivotChart views. Find exactly what you are looking for from up to a million or more items, instantly.
- PowerPivot for Excel 2010, a free add-in, lets you experience fast manipulation of large data sets (often in millions of rows) and streamlined data integration. And you can effortlessly share your analysis through SharePoint Server 2010.2
- Work with massive amounts of information — more than 2 gigabytes — and maximize new and existing hardware investments by using the 64-bit version of Office 2010.3
Save time, simplify your work, and increase your productivityIt’s much easier to create and manage your workbooks when you can work the way you want to work.
- Recover unsaved versions of files that you closed without saving! That’s right. The version recovery feature is just one of many new features available from the new Microsoft Office Backstage™ view. The
- Easily customize the improved Ribbon to make the commands you need most accessible. Create custom tabs or even customize built-in tabs. With Excel 2010, you’re in control.
Break down barriers and work together in new waysExcel 2010 offers easy ways to enable people to work together on workbooks, improving the quality of their work. Best of all, those with previous versions of Excel can still participate seamlessly.
- You can now work with other people simultaneously on the same workbook in almost any Web browser using Excel Web App.
- Corporate users in companies running SharePoint Foundation 2010 can use this functionality within their firewall.
- If you’re in a small company or working on your own, all you need is a free Windows Live ID to simultaneously author workbooks with others.
- SharePoint Excel Services lets you share your easy-to-read workbooks in a Web browser with your team while maintaining a single version of the workbook.
Access your workbooks anytime, anywhereGet the information you need, when and how you want it. Now you can easily access your workbooks by taking the Excel experience with you and stay on top of your needs while you’re on the go.
- Microsoft Excel Web App: Edit virtually anywhere. View and edit your workbooks in a Web browser when you’re away from home, school, or your office.4
- Microsoft Excel Mobile 2010: Bring big power to your small devices. Stay up to the minute by using a mobile version of Excel specifically suited to your Windows phone.5
Whether you’re working on your personal budget or travel expenses, collaborating with a team on school or work projects— even if your workbooks exceed a million rows—Excel 2010 makes it easier to get what you need done quickly, with more flexibility, and with better results.
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- Make fast, effective comparisons
- Get powerful analysis from your desktop
- Save time, simplify your work, and increase your productivity
- Break down barriers and work together in new ways
From purchases to taxes your business depends on financial information that’s clear and up-to-date. Microsoft® Excel® 2010 offers useful insight with simple templates used to build budgets and track expenses so you can focus on your financial performance goals. Get more new tools with Excel 2010:
- Highlight data trends by creating data charts in a single cell with new Sparklines.
- Find the right data quickly with new filter enhancement in PivotTable® views.
- Analyze data quickly. Highlight specific data with new and improved Conditional Formatting options.
- Display data in a dynamic and interactive way with PivotChart® views.
- Spend less time sifting through data—use the new search filter to narrow down pertinent data to display.
- Computer and processor: 500 MHz or faster processor
- Memory: 256 MB RAM; 512 MB recommended for graphics features and certain advanced functionality.
- Hard disk: 3.0 GB available disk space
- Display: 1024x576 or higher resolution monitor
- Operating system: Windows XP with Service Pack (SP) 3 (32-bit operating system (OS) only) or Windows Vista with SP1, Windows 7, Windows Server 2003 R2 with MSXML 6.0, Windows Server 2008, or later 32- or 64-bit OS.
- Graphics: Graphics hardware acceleration requires a DirectX 9.0c graphics card with 64 MB or more video memory.
- Internet: Internet Explorer (IE) 6 or later, 32 bit browser only. IE7 or later required to receive broadcast presentations. Internet functionality requires an Internet connection.
- Multi-Touch: Multi-Touch features require Windows 7 and a touch enabled device.
- Inking: Certain inking features require Windows XP Tablet PC Edition or later.
- Speech: Speech recognition functionality requires a close-talk microphone and audio output device.
- Internet Fax: Internet Fax not available on Windows Vista Starter, Windows Vista Home Basic, or Windows Vista Home Premium
- IRM: Information Rights Management features require access to a Windows 2003 Server with SP1 or later running Windows Rights Management Services.
- LiveID: Certain online functionality requires a Windows LiveTM ID.
- Other Product functionality and graphics may vary based on your system configuration. Some features may require additional or advanced hardware or server connectivity; www.office.com/products.
|Productivity||Office Suites & Components|
Warranty provided by: Microsoft
Mfg Part No: 065-06962
UPC No: 885370019674
Box Size: ( Length: 2, Width: 6, Depth: 8 )
Shipping Weight: 0.1400 pound(s)
Dimensional Weight: 1 pounds
What is Dimensional weight?
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: M17-1021
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- Microsoft logos are registered trademarks of Microsoft. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.