Crucial 4GB Laptop Memory Upgrade Product Details
Crucial CT51264BC1339 4GB Laptop Memory Upgrade
The Crucial 4GB Laptop Memory Upgrade is a good choice to upgrade to your system. This 204-pin memory module operates at a frequency of 1333MHz to run critical applications. It comes with CAS Latency 9 for better performance, and is easy to install in your laptop. With 4GB of DDR3 memory space, get quick communication with the processor and uninterrupted multi-tasking. Furthermore, this SODIMM memory is compatible with a wide range of laptops. Order the Crucial 4GB Laptop Memory Upgrade now!
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- 1333MHz; runs critical applications with ease
- CAS Latency 9; for better performance
- 4GB of DDR3; get uninterrupted multi-tasking
- SODIMM; compatible with a wide range of laptops
Manufactured by: Crucial
Warranty provided by: Crucial
Limited Warranty: This product has a Lifetime Limited Warranty.
Mfg Part No: CT51264BC1339
UPC No: 649528748461
Box Size: ( Length:6, Width:2, Depth:1)
Shipping Weight: 0.2500 pound(s)
Dimensional Weight: 1pounds
What is Dimensional weight?
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: C19-6155
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- Crucial logos are registered trademarks of Crucial. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.