SonicWALL 01-SSC-7373 Content Filtering Service Product Details
SonicWALL 01-SSC-7373 TZ210 Series Content Filtering Service
Illegal, inappropriate and harmful Web content can enter your network via any user’s browser. Unfiltered content can infect your network with malware, drain productivity, as well as put your organization at risk for regulatory non-compliance, funding withdrawal and even criminal liability. For instance, schools and libraries that receive eRate funding are required by law to install a content filtering solution in compliance with the Children’s Internet Protection Act
What It Is And Why You Need It
- Granular content filtering
- Dynamically updated rating architecture
- Regulatory reporting and compliance
- Easy-to-use Web-based management
- High-performance Web caching and rating\ architecture
- IP based HTTPS content filtering
SonicWALL's 01-SSC-7373 TZ210 Series Content Filtering Service provides unequalled content filtering enforcement for businesses, educational institutions, libraries and government agencies, as well as distributed public Internet hotspots. SonicWALL 01-SSC-7373 TZ210 Series Content Filtering Service blocks inappropriate content, reduces organizational liability and increases productivity for organizations of any size.
SonicWALL 01-SSC-7373 TZ210 Series Content Filtering Service utilizes a comprehensive database of millions of URLs, IP addresses and Web sites. Using a high-performance rating and caching architecture, CFS dynamically updates ratings locally on a SonicWALL network security appliance for instantaneous comparison. With CFS, administrators can apply access or denial policies based upon over 56 URL categories, individual or group identity, or time of day.
A Closer Look
- Granular content filtering allows the administrator to block all pre-defined categories or any combination of categories, and to apply these policies on a granular level. User Level Authentication (ULA) and Single sign-on (SSO) can be used to enforce username and password logon. CFS can block potentially harmful content such as Java,™ ActiveX,® and Cookies, as well as schedule filtering by time of day, such as during school or business hours. CFS also enhances performance by filtering out IM, MP3s, streaming media, freeware and other files that drain bandwidth.
- Dynamically updated rating architecture cross-references all Web sites as they are requested against a highly accurate database categorizing millions of URLs, IP addresses and domains. The SonicWALL appliance receives ratings in real time, and then compares that rating to the local policy setting. The appliance will then either allow or deny the request, based on the administrator’s locallyconfi gured policy.
- Regulatory reporting and compliance is supported by direct integration with SonicWALL’s award-winning Global Management System (GMS) and SonicWALL ViewPoint™ reporting package. SonicWALL ViewPoint™ reporting software along with SonicWALL CFS can allow management to easily run detailed or “at-a-glance’ graphical reports on realtime or historical data.
- Easy-to-use Web-based management enables flexible policy confi guration and complete control over Internet usage. Administrators can enforce multiple custom policies for individual users, groups or specific category types. Local URL filtering controls can allow or deny specifi c domains or hosts. To more eff ectively block objectionable material, administrators can also create or customize filtering databases.
- High-performance Web caching and rating architecture allows administrators to easily and automatically block sites by category. URL ratings are cached locally on the SonicWALL appliance, so that response time for subsequent access of frequently visited sites is only a fraction of a second.
- IP-based HTTPS content filtering allows administrators to control user access to Web sites over encrypted HTTPS. HTTPS filtering is based on the categorical rating of inappropriate Web site types, such as Gambling, Online Banking, Online Brokerage and Trading, Shopping and Hacking/Proxy Avoidance.
- Scalable, cost-eff ective solution controls content filtering from the SonicWALL network security appliance, eliminating the need for additional hardware or deployment expenditures from a separate dedicated filtering server.
Additional Resources: Product Manuals
Manufactured by: Sonicwall
Warranty provided by: Sonicwall
Limited Warranty: 12 months parts; 12 months labor
Mfg Part No: 01-SSC-7373
UPC No: 758479073734
Box Size: ( Length:1, Width:1, Depth:1)
Shipping Weight: 1.0000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: S216-7373
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- Sonicwall logos are registered trademarks of Sonicwall. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.