Cisco AIR-AP1131G-A-K9 Aironet 1131G Wireless Acce Product Details
Cisco AIR-AP1131G-A-K9 Aironet 1131G Wireless Access Point
The Cisco AIR-AP1131G-A-K9 Aironet 1131G Wireless Access Point is a Low-profile business-class access point with integrated antennas for easy deployment in offices and similar RF environments. The Cisco AIR-AP1131G-A-K9 Aironet 1131G Wireless Access Point is a single-band 802.11g access point that features business-class management, security, and scalability. This low-profile access point offers high-performance wireless connectivity in offices and similar environments. When configured with LWAPP, the Cisco AIR-AP1131G-A-K9 Aironet 1131G Wireless Access Point can automatically detect the best-available Cisco wireless LAN controller and download appropriate policies and configuration information with no manual intervention. Autonomous access points are based on Cisco IOS® Software and can optionally operate with the CiscoWorks Wireless LAN Solution Engine (WLSE). Autonomous access points, along with the CiscoWorks WLSE, deliver a core set of features and can be field-upgraded to take full advantage of the benefits of the Cisco Unified Wireless Network as requirements evolve.
What It Is and Why You Need It
- The access point provides 54 Mbps of capacity and backward compatibility with older 802.11b clients.
- A low-dBm setting supports closer spacing of access points in high-density deployments.
- Design blends into the environment.
- Installs easily to walls, ceilings, and suspended ceiling railways.
A Closer Look
- Data rates supported: 802.11g: 1, 2, 5.5, 6, 9, 11, 12, 18, 24, 36, 48, and 54 Mbps
- Network standard: IEEE 802.11b and 802.11g
- Uplink: Autosensing 802.3 10 and 100BASE-T Ethernet
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 7.5 x 7.5 x 1.3 in. (19.1 x 19.1 x 3.3 cm)
- Weight: 1.5 lb (0.67 kg)
- System memory: 32 MB RAM, 16 MB flash memory
- Input power requirements: 100–240 VAC; 50–60 Hz (power supply), 36–57 VDC (device)
- Power draw: 9.91W maximum
- 802.11g radio
- Industry-leading radio design
- Variable transmit power settings
- Integrated antennas
- Hardware-assisted Advanced Encryption Standard (AES)encryption
- IEEE 802.11i-compliant; Wi-Fi Protected Access 2 (WPA2) and WPA certified
- Low-profile design
- Multipurpose and lockable mounting bracket
- Inline power support (IEEE802.3af and Cisco Inline Power)
Additional Resources: Product Manuals
Manufactured by: Cisco
Warranty provided by: Cisco
Limited Warranty: 12 months parts; 12 months labor
Mfg Part No: AIR-AP1131G-A-K9
UPC No: 746320861135
Box Size: ( Length:11, Width:8, Depth:3)
Shipping Weight: 4.0500 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: C94-1131
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- Cisco logos are registered trademarks of Cisco. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.