Cisco AP541N-A-K9 Wireless Access Point - 1x RJ-45 Ethernet 10Base-T/100Base-TX/1000Base-T PortItem#: C50-541 | Model#: AP541N-A-K9
Currently Out Of Stock!
Cisco AP541N-A-K9 Wireless Access Point Product Details
Cisco AP541N-A-K9 Wireless Access Point
The Cisco AP 541N is a 802.11n dual-band clustering access point built for small businesses. The clustering capability makes it easy to set up, configure, and manage a growing wireless network. With the Cisco AP541N-A-K9 Wireless Access Point you can deploy multiple access points and push a single configuration to all the devices within the cluster, managing your wireless network as a single system without worrying about interference between access points, and without having to configure each access point as a separate device.
The Cisco AP541N-A-K9 Wireless Access Point is a versatile, high-performance wireless solution that supports virtually any wireless application your business requires, including mobile data, voice over wireless LAN, wireless video monitoring, and highly secure guest access. It can be used as a standalone access point in small wireless environments or deployed as part of a larger data and communications network, such as the Cisco Smart Business Communication System (SBCS). The Cisco AP541N-A-K9 Wireless Access Point is designed to integrate with other solutions in the Cisco Small Business Pro series, it makes even advanced wireless and communications applications easy to install, configure, and support.
A Closer Look
- Data Transfer Rate: 300.0 Mbps
- Data Link Protocol: IEEE 802.11a , IEEE 802.11g , IEEE 802.11n (draft 2.0) , IEEE 802.11b
- Spread Spectrum Method: DSSS , OFDM
- Remote Management Protocol: SNMP 1 , SNMP 3 , SNMP 2
- Status Indicators: Power , Port status , Port transmission speed
- Features: Quality of Service (QoS) , VLAN support , Load balancing , Wi-Fi Multimedia (WMM) support , DHCP support , Firmware upgradable , Wireless bridge mode , MIMO technology , Syslog support
- Encryption Algorithm: WPA2-PSK , 64-bit WEP , WPA2-Enterprise , 128-bit AES , WPA-PSK , WPA-Enterprise
- Authentication Method: RADIUS , Basic Service Set Identifier (BSSID)
- Compliant Standards: IEEE 802.11g , IEEE 802.11n (draft 2.0) , IEEE 802.3af , IEEE 802.11a , Wi-Fi CERTIFIED , IEEE 802.1x , IEEE 802.3 , IEEE 802.11d , IEEE 802.11i , IEEE 802.1D , IEEE 802.11b , IEEE 802.1Q , IEEE 802.3u
- Interfaces: 1x Ethernet 10Base-T/100Base-TX/1000Base-T - RJ-45 Port
Manufactured by: Cisco
Warranty provided by: Cisco
Limited Warranty: 12 months parts; 12 months labor
Mfg Part No: AP541N-A-K9
UPC No: 882658277962
Box Size: ( Length:14, Width:16, Depth:4)
Shipping Weight: 4.8000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: C50-541
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- Cisco logos are registered trademarks of Cisco. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.