RG6 Double-Shield Coax Installation Kit Product Details
The Coax RF Tester is the easy and effective way to test your coax cable runs. It identifies wiring faults of both RG59 and RG6 while enabling you to test four different runs* from a single point of entry with its four included terminators.
*The Coax RF Cable Tester cannot test through splitters, as it is unable to determine which terminator is receiving the signal.
- Cable Length: 250 ft.
- Weight: 12.7 lbs.
- 250 feet 18 AWG, 75 Ohm, RG6/U coaxial cable, 100% foil and 60% braid shielding, rated to 2.2GHz
- 4-position, coaxial cable tester
- Coax cable cutter
- Coax cable stripper
- Coax crimping tool
- 12 Crimp-style F-type coax connectors
Manufactured by: C2G
Warranty provided by: C2G
Limited Warranty: This product has a Lifetime Limited Warranty.
Mfg Part No: 29840
UPC No: 757120298403
Box Size: ( Length:16, Width:16, Depth:10)
Shipping Weight: 14.0000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: C184-29840
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- C2G logos are registered trademarks of C2G. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.