Cisco SPA 501G 8 Line IP Phone PoE Product Details
Cisco SPA 501G IP Phone
Part of the Cisco Small Business Pro Series, the Cisco SPA 501G IP Phone has been tested to ensure comprehensive interoperability with equipment from voice over IP (VoIP) infrastructure leaders, enabling service providers to quickly roll out competitive, feature-rich services to their customers.
What It Is & Why You Need It:
- Full-featured 8-line business-class IP phone supporting Power over Ethernet (PoE)
- Connects directly to an Internet telephone service provider or to an IP private branch exchange (PBX)
- Easy installation and highly secure remote provisioning, as well as menu-based and web-based configuration
- Wideband audio for unsurpassed voice clarity and enhanced speaker quality
- Paper label insert for buttons to indicate speed dials, shared lines, or extensions
- Supports up to two Cisco® SPA 500S Expansion Module, adding an additional 64 buttons *
- Supports both Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) and Smart Phone Control Protocol (SPCP) with the Cisco Unified Communications 500 Series for Small Business
With hundreds of features and configurable service parameters, the Cisco SPA 501G IP Phone addresses the requirements of traditional business users while building on the advantages of IP telephony. Features such as easy station moves and shared line appearances (across local and geographically dispersed locations) are just some of the many advantages of the Cisco SPA 501G IP Phone.
The Cisco SPA 501G IP Phone uses standard encryption protocols to perform highly secure remote provisioning and unobtrusive in-service software upgrades. Remote provisioning tools include detailed performance measurement and troubleshooting features, enabling network providers to deliver high-quality support to their subscribers. Remote provisioning also saves service providers the time and expense of managing, preloading, and reconfiguring customer premises equipment.
Manufactured by: Cisco
Warranty provided by: Cisco
Limited Warranty: 12 months parts; 12 months labor
Mfg Part No: SPA501G
UPC No: 882658269998
Box Size: ( Length:15, Width:11, Depth:2)
Shipping Weight: 2.5500 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: C50-2362
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- Cisco logos are registered trademarks of Cisco. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.