HP 3000 Scanjet Professional Scanner Product Details
HP 3000 L2723A Scanjet Professional Scanner
Scan business documents from your desktop using our fast, reliable HP 3000 L2723A Scanjet Professional Scanner. With the HP L2723A 3000 Scanjet Professional Scanner, you can scan on both sides at speeds up to 20 pages/minute with the 50-page automatic document feeder, plus catch misfed pages with the ultrasonic double-feed detection. Order the HP 3000 L2723A Scanjet Professional Scanner today.
What It Is And Why You Need It
- Up to 600 x 600 dpi Hardware, Up to 600 dpi Optical, Up to 600 dpi Enhanced
- Up to 20 ppm/40 ipm
- Paper (plain, inkjet), envelopes, labels, checks, cards (business, plastic ID)
- Maximum Scan Size (ADF): 8.5 x 34 in
- Hi-Speed USB 2.0 port
- Ultrasonic double feed detection for reliable scanning.
- One button PDF generation
- Digitize documents with fast, two-sided scanning
- Scan up to 20 ppm/40 ipm at 300 dpi in black and white, grayscale and color.
- Scan up to 50 pages at a time while tending to other projects—just press Scan and walk away.
- Archive files with Nuance PaperPort, and convert scans into editable files with Nuance OmniPage.
- Scan and organize business cards and embossed cards, using NewSoft Presto! BizCard Reader software.
- Easily convert your hard copies to digital files
- Scan with the touch of a button.
- Easily scan with compatible applications already installed on your PC, using TWAIN software drivers.
- Capture all the detail and fine print at up to 600 dpi scanning resolution.
- Scan in different file formats—PDF, TIFF, JPEG, Microsoft Word—and save disk space with smaller file sizes.
- Count on reliable document capture and HP support
- Reliably scan every page of your document, using ultrasonic double-feed detection.
- Tackle a variety of paper types, thicknesses and sizes reliably.
- Rely on this scanner to work hard for you every day with a duty cycle of up to 1,000 pages per day.
- Get a one-year limited warranty and the support and services of HP Total Care.
Minimum System Requirements
- Windows: Microsoft Windows 7, Windows Vista: 1.3 GHz processor, 1 GB RAM (2 GB for 64-bit), Windows XP Professional, Windows XP Home: 1.3 GHz processor, 512 MB RAM, For all systems: 450 MB available hard disk space, USB 1.1 port or higher, CD-ROM drive, 1024 x 768 SVGA monitor, 16-bit color
- Mac OS: 120 MHz Power PC, 16 MB RAM, 32 MB available hard disk space, 640 x 480 256 color display, CD-ROM drive
Additional Resources: Product Manuals
Manufactured by: HP
Warranty provided by: HP
Limited Warranty: 12 months parts; 12 months labor
Mfg Part No: L2723A
UPC No: 884962551233
Box Size: ( Length:14, Width:8, Depth:11)
Shipping Weight: 8.8000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: H24-30195
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- HP logos are registered trademarks of HP. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.