See more products
Konftel 60W Conference Phone Product Details
Konftel 60W Conference Phone
Introducing the Konftel 60W Conference Phone. The Konftel 60W is a stylish mobile conference unit for the modern office that includes Bluetooth technology for even greater versatility. With superb sound quality and easy-to-use functions, it connects easily to computers and system telephones as well as operating cordlessly with Bluetooth® enabled mobile phones.
What It Is & Why You Need It:
- Portable unit – simple to connect and use
- Requires no dedicated telephone line or subscription
- Connects to most IP and digital system phones, DECT and mobile phones
The Konftel 60W connects to all devices! System phones connect to the Konftel 60W via the handset outlet. The switchbox means that you can quickly change between speaking hands-free and using the handset. You can also connect a headset. The Konftel 60W can be placed up to ten metres from the phone if connected to a system telephone with Bluetooth® technology.
Your mobile or DECT telephone transforms into a quality conference phone when connected to the Konftel 60W using a Bluetooth® connection or an optional cable.
Computers (PC/Mac) equipped with software for IP telephony (Skype.com, Alcatel WebSoftphone, Nortel IP softphone 2050, etc.) are easily transformed into a conference IP Softphone by connecting a Konftel 60W to the sound input on your computer (cables provided). Konftel can supply an optional USB adapter for direct connection to the USB port on your computer or use a Bluetooth adapter for a wireless connection.
Get the Konftel 60W Conference Phone today!
- Power supply: Transformer 12 V DC/230 V AC, 700 mA (Europe) Transformer 12 V DC/120 V AC, 700 mA (USA)
- Connection: Electrical cable 6 metres (19 ft), modular 4/4 Analog in/out 3 metres (9 ft), modular 6/6 Switchbox modular 4/4, 0.5 metres (19 in)
- Wireless connection: Bluetooth® technology headset and hands-free profile 1.1. Range up to 10 metres (32 ft), depending on surroundings. Up to 8 units can be programmed into the Konftel 60W.
- Compatibility: Connects to a system telephone under virtually any PBX, e.g. Ericsson: MD110, Fenix 250. Simens: HiPath, Hicom. Nortel: Meridian. Philips: Sopho. Alcatel: Omni PCX, 4200, 4400.
- Approval: Ce, FCC, UL and CSA.
- Loudspeaker volume: Adjustable to 15 levels
- Microphone volume: Adjustable to 5 levels
- Reception area: Up to 30m2 (320 sq ft); With expansion micropohnes up to 70m2 (750 sq ft)
- Background volume: < 45 dBA
- Temperature: 5 - 40 degrees Celcius (41°–104° Fahrenheit)
- Size: 232 mm (9.15 in) diameter
- Weight: 700 gram (1.6 pounds)
- Color Deep: sky-blue
Warranty provided by: Konftel Inc
Limited Warranty: 24 months parts; 24 months labor
Mfg Part No: KO-840101049
UPC No: 7394001010377
Box Size: ( Length: 15, Width: 11, Depth: 5 )
Shipping Weight: 5.0000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: K33-1006
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- Konftel Inc logos are registered trademarks of Konftel Inc. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.