SonicWALL TZ 200 Wireless-N Sec Upg plus 3Yr CGSS Product Details
SonicWALL TZ 200 Wireless-N 01-SSC-8818 Secure Upgrade Plus 3-Year Comprehensive Gateway Security Suite
More bandwidth means more traffic, including streaming Web 2.0 applications. Many of today’s firewalls simply aren't powerful enough to scan this high-volume traffic for emerging threats leaving businesses with a difficult choice - either slow down network throughput and decrease their productivity or shut down security features and put their business at risk. Meet the risk breaker.
The all new SonicWALL TZ 200 Wireless-N 01-SSC-8818 Secure Upgrade delivers critical business continuity and flexibility through a host of advanced features. The SonicWALL TZ 200 Wireless-N 01-SSC-8818 Secure Upgrade adds critical failover capabilities that can provide 24x7 access for optimal uptime, with support for USB-based 3G and analog modem failover as well as box-to-box failover. The revolutionary SonicWALL TZ 200 Wireless-N 01-SSC-8818 Secure Upgrade enhances UTM protection by adding the SonicWALL Comprehensive Anti-Spam Service, featuring per-user mailbox quarantine. With enhanced memory and processors, the SonicWALL TZ 200 Wireless-N 01-SSC-8818 Secure Upgrade incorporates ultra-fast 802.11n wireless (Wireless-N version). The SonicWALL TZ 200 Wireless-N 01-SSC-8818 Secure Upgrade offers distributed enterprises, small and medium-sized businesses, retail locations, and managed service providers powerful enterprise-class features, all at a low total cost of ownership.
Secure upgrade Plus
Secure Upgrade Plus for SonicWALL Upgrades or Competitive Replacements. Includes 3-year Comprehensive Gateway Security Suite Subscription. The SonicWALL Secure Upgrade Program offers aggressive discounts on purchases of registered SonicWALL products. All SonicWALL Secure Upgrade solutions offer RFDPI firewall and VPN technologies with integrated gateway anti-virus, anti-spyware, and intrusion prevention, enforced desktop anti-virus, content filtering and secure wireless capabilities. NSA and E-Class NSA solutions also offer the ultra-high-performance advantage of multi-core processor platforms. Unlike stateful packet inspection solutions, SonicWALL's RFDPI solution handles unlimited file sizes and virtually hundreds of thousands of concurrent downloads, providing ultimate scalability and performance for growing networks.
- Protection - Keep your network safe from new and evolving threats.
- Performance - Remove the network performance bottleneck.
- Flexibility - Fits into any distributed enterprise or small organization.
- Ease-of-Use - Easy to set up, operate and manage.
- Business Continuity - Failover, failback and more.
- Processor: Octeon
- Nodes: Unlimited
- UTM Throughput: 40 Mbps
- FW Throughput: 100 Mbps (FE limited)
- VPN Throughput: 75 Mbps
- Connections: 8,000
- Site to Site Tunnels: 10
- Interfaces: 5 Fast Ethernet (FE)
- PortShield: Yes
- Dynamic Routing: Yes
- Application Firewall: No
- Memory: 256 MB
- Max SSL-VPN: 10
- 3G/Analog Modem: Yes (1xUSB)
- USB Ports: 1
- Hardware Failover: Yes
- Wireless LAN: 802.11n/b/g (2x2)
- Signature Set: Large
- Supports Unlimited Nodes
- 100 Mbps (FE limited)FW Throughput
- 40 Mbps UTM Throughput
- 75 Mbps VPN Throughput
- 8,000 Concurrent Connections
- 10 Site-to-Site VPN Tunnels
- Built-in 802.11 B/G/N Wireless LAN
- 3 year subscription of Comprehensive Gateway Security Suite
Manufactured by: Sonicwall
Warranty provided by: Sonicwall
UPC No: 758479088189
Mfg Part No: 01-SSC-8818
( Length:10, Width:9, Depth:3)
Shipping Weight: 2.1500 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Sonicwall logos are registered trademarks of Sonicwall. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.