ZeroWater 298 Replacement Filter Product Details
ZeroWater 298 Replacement Filter
The ZeroWater 298 Replacement Filter features a patented Ion Exchange System, with five combined technologies, provides the only filtered water that meets the FDA definition for purified bottled water. Most conventional carbon filters only filter certain substances from your water.
Do not use the ZeroWater 298 Replacement Filter with water that is microbiologically unsafe or of unknown quality without adequate disinfection before or after the system. Individuals needing water of specific microbiological purity should consult their physician. Unless notified otherwise, municipal water is potable.
The contaminants or other substances removed or reduced by this water treatment Replacement Filters are not necessarily in all users water.
What It Is And Why You Need It
- Stage 1: Activated carbon infused micron cloth
- Stage 2: Multi-layer system using activated carbon and oxidation reduction alloy
- Stage 3: Distributor that maximizes contact time
- Stage 4: Comprehensive ION EXCHANGE array
- Stage 5: Non-woven membrane to remove fine particles
Filtered potable tap water tested by an independent lab (not the FDA) to meet specifically the water quality requirements for using the label ""purified"". Compared to water produced by leading gravity fed filters.
Manufactured by: ZeroWater
Warranty provided by: ZeroWater
Limited Warranty: 3 months parts; 3 months labor
Mfg Part No: ZR-017
UPC No: 188781000171
Box Size: ( Length:8, Width:4, Depth:7)
Shipping Weight: 2.7500 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: Z333-1004
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- ZeroWater logos are registered trademarks of ZeroWater. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.