Lexmark E260d Mono Laser Printer Product Details
Lexmark E260d Mono Laser Printer
Big Benefits, Little Footprint! The Lexmark E260d Mono Laser Printer offers great all-around convenience that fits just about anywhere and gives you sharp laser text, fast speed and duplex standard.
What It Is And Why You Need It
- Convenient desktop printing for individual users or small workgroups
- Install and replace toner cartridges in just a matter of seconds thanks to the convenient front-loading design.
- Simplified and intuitive display is all you need to perform routine maintenance tasks or check your print status.
- Making two-sided printing the standard in your office can help drive down paper waste and reduce costs at the same time.
The Perfect Office Partner
Built-in duplexing, plus the Lexmark E260d Mono Laser Printer is compact, easy to use, ultra-quiet and can zip through your print runs as fast as 35 ppm. Grow your input capacity with an optional second paper drawer.
Set Up, Run and Maintain It with Ease
An exceptionally simple solution for hassle-free printing. The Lexmark E260d Mono Laser Printer lets you spend less time on documents and more time adding value to your business.
Quality and Efficiency Unite
Benefit from professional-looking documents with sharp laser text. Supports most major operating systems and printer languages, ensuring your documents—even large files—print quickly and reliably.
Print Black, Think Green
Designed with eco-conscious features like Eco-Mode and an instant warm-up fuser to help you save paper and energy. Recycle your empty cartridges free of charge through the Lexmark Cartridge Collection Program. Printing responsibly means everyone wins—your business, your budget and the environment!
A Closer Look
Minimum System Requirements
Microsoft Windows 2000
Microsoft Windows XP
Microsoft Windows Server 2003
Microsoft Windows XP x64
Microsoft Windows Server 2003 running Terminal Services
Microsoft Windows 2000 Server running Terminal Services
Microsoft Windows Server 2003 x64
Microsoft Windows Server 2003 x64 running Terminal Services
Microsoft Windows Vista
Microsoft Windows Vista x64
Microsoft Windows Server 2008
Microsoft Windows Server 2008 x64
Microsoft Windows Server 2008 running Terminal Services
Microsoft Windows Server 2008 x64 running Terminal Services
Microsoft Windows 7
- Mac OS:
Apple Mac OS X (10.2 or later)
Apple Mac OS 9.2
Additional Resources: Product Manuals
- Lexmark E260 Series Mono Laser Printer Manual
- Lexmark E260 Series Mono Laser Printer
- Technology Guide: Choosing The Right Printer
- Technology Guide: Print Media & Paper
- Technology Guide: Printer Cartridge Yields
- Technology Guide: Printer Safety
- Technology Ideas: How To Print CD/DVD Labels
- Technology Ideas: Personal Printing Projects
- Technology Introduction: Wireless Printers for the Home and Small Office
Manufactured by: Lexmark
Warranty provided by: Lexmark
Limited Warranty: 12 months parts; 12 months labor
Mfg Part No: 34S0100
UPC No: 734646056953
Box Size: ( Length:22, Width:17, Depth:13)
Shipping Weight: 32.4000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: L40-3006
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- Lexmark logos are registered trademarks of Lexmark. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.