ViewSonic PJD7583wi DLP Short Throw Projector Product Details
ViewSonic PJD7583wi WXGA DLP Short Throw Projector
The ViewSonic PJD7583wi WXGA DLP Short Throw Projector is an advanced interactive short throw DLP® projector which includes BrilliantColor™ technology to produce more vibrant colors, while the high brightness and contrast ratios make this projector shine in virtually any lighting situation. The ViewSonic PJD7583wi WXGA DLP Short Throw Projector delivers 3000 lumens with a 1280 x 800 WXGA native resolution. Priced at just a fraction of the cost of a traditional 77" interactive white board, the ViewSonic PJD7583wi WXGA DLP Short Throw Projector provides ultimate flexibility for interactive learning.
What It Is and Why You Need It:
- Transform any flat surface into an interactive whiteboard with a crisp 1280 x 800 WXGA resolution
- "Future Proofed" with the latest 120Hz and 3D DLP Link support
- Short-throw lens for large, stunning images in small spaces without interfering shadows
- BrilliantColor™ technology provides exceptional display quality
- Clear and bright in virtually any setting with 3,000 lumens
- Interactive pen writes, draws and works just like your computer's mouse
- Ultra-networkable - broadcast up to 8 projectors or present simultaneously in a 2x2 grid matrix format on a single screen from 4 users
- Full control of all your projectors' networks using the included Crestron RoomView® Express software
- One of the best warranties in the business – 3-years parts/1-year lamp/1-year Express Exchange®
Flexible interactivity and integration
The self contained (IWB) interactive white board functionality, along with the included pen, works with a variety of software to get the entire class involved in the learning process. The pen functions exactly like your computer's mouse with left and right click buttons and a programmable scroll wheel.
No shadows. No blinding lights. Space saving.
DLP® 3D technology
|Includes Free Crestron RoomView Express Software
Crestron RoomView® Express is powerful real time, multi-user help desk software to deliver complete global network control of AV resources. RoomView Express works seamlessly with all of the Crestron award-winning control systems and touchpanels to manage an entire network of AV devices and subsystems. RoomView allows administrators and support staff to manage AV resources, perform remote system diagnostics, track the usage of projector lamps, log network activity, and automate tasks through event scheduling. An ideal master controller, support staff can send instant text messages to the touchpanel, alert e-mail contacts, and even launch e-Control®2 to control the room and its AV equipment.
The PJD7583wi iProjector includes a powerful network display feature allowing users to present data directly over the RJ45 network port, without having to connect the VGA cable. This same feature can be used to broadcast up to 8 projectors over the network at the same time. Additionally, the network display feature also provides for up to 4 users to present simultaneously in a 2x2 grid matrix format on a single screen. Effective and productive meetings have never been this easy.
|We'll help you calculate the distance
Choose a projector that fits your space, as well as your lifestyle and needs. Simply determine your desired image size and then cross reference on this chart to locate the required projection distance. An interactive distance calculator specific to each and every ViewSonic projector is also available here to help calculate desired image size and throw distance based on your screen size.
Peace of mind with one of the best warranties in the business
Dimensions and other features:
What's in the Box
- ViewSonic projector
- Power cable
- Interactive pen
- Laser remote control with batteries
- Lens cap
- Soft case
- Quick Start guide
- ViewSonic Wizard CD (with User Guide)
Programs, specification & availability are subject to change without notice and may vary by country. DLP® and the DLP logos are registered trademarks of Texas Instruments and BrilliantColor™ is a trademark of Texas Instruments. Crestron Roomview is a registered trademark of Crestron Electronics, Inc. Corporate names & trademarks mentioned herein are the property of their respective companies. Copyright(c) 2010 ViewSonic Corporation. All rights reserved.
Manufactured by: ViewSonic
Warranty provided by: ViewSonic
Limited Warranty: 36 months parts; 36 months labor
Mfg Part No: PJD7583WI
UPC No: 766907511123
Box Size: ( Length:15, Width:9, Depth:16)
Shipping Weight: 12.1500 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: V18-8512
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- ViewSonic logos are registered trademarks of ViewSonic. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.