See more products
- SVGA Projectors (18)
- XGA Projectors (55)
- XGA Widescreen (21)
- Home Theater 16:9 (44)
- Micro-Portable > 5lbs. (30)
- HDMI Projectors (43)
- Digital Whiteboards (4)
- Overhead Projector (3)
- Short Throw Projectors (3)
- Projector Cables (9)
- Projector Screens (540)
- DLP Business Projectors (157)
- DLP Home Theater Projectors (21)
- DLP Accessories (2)
- Recertified Projectors (1)
- New Arrivals (8)
- Document Cameras (10)
- Projector Accessories (1063)
ViewSonic PJD7583w WXGA DLP Short Throw Projector - 3000 ANSI Lumens, 1280 x 800, 16:10, 3000:1 Dynamic, 2000:1 Native, VGA, USB, 3D Ready, 7.7 lbsItem#: V18-8510 | Model#: PJD7583w
ViewSonic PJD7583w WXGA DLP Short Throw Projector Product Details
ViewSonic PJD7583w WXGA DLP Short Throw Projector
The ViewSonic PJD7583w WXGA DLP Short Throw Projector is a feature-rich WXGA ultra short throw 3D-ready DLP projector. With its ultra short throw lens, it can project a large 95-inch image from just 3 feet away. The ViewSonic PJD7583w WXGA DLP Short Throw Projector equips with the latest BrilliantColor™ technology to produce vivid colors, while 3000 lumens and 3000:1 dynamic contrast ratio make your images look great in any lighting situation. Multiple display options such as dual RGB ports, RJ45 network display, USB plug-n-play, PC-less presentation and WiFi (with optional adapter) provide ultimate flexibility. With its advance management software, multiple projectors can be displayed and controlled over the network from a single computer. The ViewSonic PJD7583w WXGA DLP Short Throw Projector is the perfect projector for diverse business and education applications.
What It Is and Why You Need It:
- Short Throw Projector - 95 inch image from 3 feet away
- 3,000 ANSI Lumens
- WXGA 1280 x 800 Resolution
- 3,000 Dynamic Contrast Ratio / 2,000:1 Native Contrast Ratio
- 3D Ready
- Short throw lens for large, stunning images in small places - The short throw lens enables large images to be projected from short distances in small rooms with short throw distances. A screen size of 95-inch is possible from just 39 inches.
- BrilliantColor™ technology - BrilliantColor technology delivers stunning all-digital clarity with life-like color, sharp graphics and outstanding video. The 6-segment color wheel enhances the yellow color performance that is key to accurate and vivid color reproduction.
- PC-Less slideshow presentation - Project your pictures or images directly from a USB flash drive without a PC.
- Network display - With its advanced management software, you can project up to 4 PCs at the same time with the ability to broadcast up to 8 projectors.
- USB display - Project your presentations through any USB connection without the hassle of running a bulky VGA cable.
- Wireless capability - Allow the projector to be WiFi enabled with an optional USB wireless adapter (WPD-100).
- Network control through RJ45 - Schedule, manage and monitor the projector remotely and receive e-mail alerts of projector lamp status. Use the unique integrated clock to perform commands even when the host PC is powered down.
- Eco-mode extends lamp life - Extend the life of your lamp up to 6,000 hours and reduce noise output
- Supports Crestron RoomView® Express - Manage up to 250 network projectors in real time monitoring and control. Manage assets, schedule events and program email alerts with this amazing software.
A Closer Look:
|Projector Type||Business Projector|
|Resolution||1280 x 800|
|Native Resolution||WXGA (1280 x 800)|
|Brightness||3000 ANSI Lumens|
|Native Aspect Ratio||16:10 Widescreen|
|Aspect Ratio||16:10 Native/16:9, 4:3 Compatible|
|No. of Colors||16.7 million|
|Display Technology||DLP (0.65" DDR DMD)|
|Video Signals||EDTV (480p, 576p)|
|HDTV (720p, 1080i)|
|SDTV (480i, 576i)|
|USB - type B|
|USB - type A|
|Audio||10 Watt Monaural|
|Image Size||30"–300" / 0.762m–7.62m|
|Keystone Correction||±40 Vertical|
|Power Supply||100V - 240V at 50/60 Hz|
|Power Consumption||296 Watts|
|Audible Noise||32dB / 27dB|
|Lamp Life Expectancy||4000 / 6000 Hours|
|Dimensions||11.4" x 5.0" x 10.0"|
Warranty provided by: ViewSonic
Limited Warranty: 36 months parts; 36 months labor
Mfg Part No: PJD7583w
UPC No: 766907506617
Box Size: ( Length: 14, Width: 8, Depth: 15 )
Shipping Weight: 9.9000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: V18-8510
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- ViewSonic logos are registered trademarks of ViewSonic. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.