INSTEON Access Point Wireless Phase Coupler Product Details
Smarthome INSTEON Access Point Wireless Phase Coupler
INSTEON is a powerful, home-control networking technology that will enhance the comfort, safety, convenience and value of your home. The INSTEON Access Point (& Wireless Phase Coupler) is dual-band (RF + powerline) device which is the most important part of the INSTEON network. When used in pairs, Access Points will couple the electrical phases across common two-phase wiring systems, allowing INSTEON commands to freely travel to all locations in your home.
What It Is and Why You Need It:
- Uses 915MHz band for fast, reliable communication
- Bridges RF-only INSTEON devices with power line-only INSTEON devices
- INSTEON Powerline Frequency: 131.65 KHz
- Radio Frequency: 915 MHz
- INSTEON Messages Repeated: Yes
- Operating Conditions: Indoors, 0 to 70°C, up to 85% relative humidity
- Dimensions: 3 7/8" x 1 1/2" x 2 7/16"
- Weight: 4.3 oz.
- Supply Voltage: 120 Volts AC +/- 10%, 60 Hertz, single phase
- Voltage & Frequency: 120 Volts AC +/- 10%, 60 Hertz, single phase
- Surge Protection: rated for 150 Volts
Additional Resources: Product Manuals
Manufactured by: Smarthome
Warranty provided by: Smarthome
Limited Warranty: 3 months parts; 3 months labor
Mfg Part No: 2443
UPC No: 689076406840
Box Size: ( Length:6, Width:5, Depth:3)
Shipping Weight: 0.4300 pound(s)
Dimensional Weight: 1pounds
What is Dimensional weight?
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: S56-1058
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- Smarthome logos are registered trademarks of Smarthome. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.