StarTech 40-Pin Female IDE to SATA Adapter Convert Product Details
StarTech 40-Pin Female IDE to SATA Adapter Converter
The StarTech 40-Pin Female IDE to SATA Adapter converts a 40-pin IDE connector to a SATA connector, allowing you to connect a 2.5in or 3.5in SATA (SATA, SATA II/SATA 300) drive to the motherboard in place of an IDE drive. The StarTech 40-Pin Female IDE to SATA Adapter Converter is suitable for installation in any computer case, as it is requires minimal space and does not impact airflow.
What It Is and Why You Need It
- Supports ATA 33/66/100/133 hard drives.
- Supports Plug and Play
- Ideal for use with older motherboards that do not support SATA
- Low profile design makes adapter well suited to small form factor systems
- Fully compatible with Ultra ATA 133 specifications
- Serial ATA 1.0 compliant
Manufactured by: Startech
Warranty provided by: Startech
UPC No: 065030832779
Mfg Part No: 2382658
( Length:8, Width:5, Depth:1)
Shipping Weight: 0.3000 pound(s)
Dimensional Weight: 1pounds
What is Dimensional weight?
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Startech logos are registered trademarks of Startech. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.