Silenx LXHDSS Hard Drive Silencing Solution Product Details
Silenx LXHDSS Luxurae Hard Drive Silencing Solution
The award-winning Silenx LXHDSS Luxurae Hard Drive Silencing Solution is the best hard drive cooler/silencer on the market today. It can be used with all 3.5" hard drives up to 15,000 RPM and fits in a free 5.25" drive bay. With a combination of acoustic foam pads, thermal tape, and dual side-mounted aluminum heatsinks, the Silenx LXHDSS Luxurae Hard Drive Silencing Solution reduces vibrational noise and motor whine from any 3.5" hard drive from 3 to 8 dBA and stays cool in even the most demanding conditions. For additional cooling, the Silenx LXHDSS Luxurae Hard Drive Silencing Solution can be used with the 40x20mm 14dBA iXtrema Pro Quiet Fan.
What It Is and Why You Need It
- Heavy weight noise absorbent foam provides both vibration dampening and superior reduction of hard drive motor noise.
- Dual side-mounted heatsinks provide for heat dissipation for any hard drive when installed in a well ventilated case.
- Thermal tape included for mess free installation and better heat conductivity to dissipate heat through the aluminum heatsinks.
- Rated dBA Reduction: 3-8
- Dimensions: 148 x 42 x 200mm
- Base material: Aluminum, Steel
- Space Requirement: One Empty 5.25" Drive Bay
- HDD Compatibility: Any 3.5" 5400-15000 RPM Hard Drive
Additional Resources: Product Manuals
Manufactured by: SilenX
Warranty provided by: SilenX
Limited Warranty: 36 months parts; 36 months labor
Mfg Part No: LXHDSS
UPC No: 854224001356
Box Size: ( Length:7, Width:9, Depth:2)
Shipping Weight: 2.7000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: S23-1082
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- SilenX logos are registered trademarks of SilenX. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.