Kensington K33930US Universal Notebook Docking Sta Product Details
Kensington K33930US Universal Notebook Docking Station with VGA/DVI
The Kensington Universal Notebook Docking Station with VGA/DVI is all that you need to convert your Notebook PC into a desktop PC! All that you have to do is plug a single USB cable into your notebook and you're instantly connected to a high-resolution monitor, printer and speakers. And all the peripherals remain connected to the docking station. There's no more plugging and unplugging your peripherals. Coming with a Security cable slot on side panel it protects both the docking station and its peripherals. Order the Kensington Universal Notebook Docking Station now!
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- Universal compatibility; compatible with all brands of notebooks via USB
- Security cable slot; protects both the docking station and its peripherals
- Plug-n-play and hot pluggable; so that you can connect to the dock and swap devices without shutting down
A Closer Look
- Compatibility: PC and Mac compatible including Windows® XP (sp2, sp3, including Tablet PC editions), Windows Vista® sp1 (32-bit and 64-bit editions) or later. Mac OS X® 10.4.11 and Mac OS X 10.5.5 or later. Intel-based Apple® computers including Mac® Mini (Intel), iMac® (Intel), MacBook®, MacBook® Pro, MacBook Air®, and Mac Pro
- Note to Mac® computer users: Video responsiveness of connected external monitor is reduced but functional for everyday computing
- Peripheral connectivity:
- Audio: Front Audio ports (Audio in/out), Back Speaker port (Audio out)
- USB ports: 5 USB 2.0 & "always-on"
- External monitor: DVI or VGA (with included DVI to VGA adapter).
- Security cable slot on side panel: add a Kensington security cable (sold separately) and combine it with a cable saver to secure both the docking station and its connected peripherals.
- Front LED indicator: Green indicates docking station is working and connected to computer.
- Universal compatibility with all brands of notebooks via USB: Acer®, Apple, Asus®, Compaq®, Dell®, Gateway®, HP®, IBM®, Lenovo®, Sony®, Toshiba® and more
- HD screen capable so you can connect to a very large external monitor and drastically increase your visual workspace. Front Dualview button makes dual screen setup easy
- Plug-n-play and hot pluggable, so you can connect to the dock and swap devices without shutting down
- Connect to your high-resolution monitor, printer, keyboard and mouse, external hard drive and more from your notebook
- "Always-on" USB ports charges your mobile devices even when your notebook is shut down
- Front Audio ports and back speaker port lets you connect both 2.1 stereo speakers and internet chat headset
- Mini tower design reduces desktop footprint. Security slot allows you to secure your dock and its connected peripherals (via security cable and cablesaver)
- Docking station will not provide power to your laptop, but provide connectivity to peripherals via a single USB cable
Additional Resources: Product Manuals
Manufactured by: Kensington
Warranty provided by: Kensington
Limited Warranty: 24 months parts; 24 months labor
Mfg Part No: K33930US
UPC No: 085896339304
Box Size: ( Length:9, Width:4, Depth:7)
Shipping Weight: 2.0500 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: K05-0025
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- Kensington logos are registered trademarks of Kensington. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.