StarTech 2.5in and 3.5in 40 Pin Male IDE to SATA A Product Details
StarTech 2.5in and 3.5in 40 Pin Male IDE to SATA Adapter Converter
The StarTech 2.5in and 3.5in 40 Pin Male IDE to SATA Adapter Converter lets you connect a SATA drive to a motherboard IDE/ATA 33/66/100/133 port. The StarTech 2.5in and 3.5in 40 Pin Male IDE to SATA Adapter Converter offers a cost-effective solution for bridging the gap between a newer SATA drive and older motherboard designs, allowing you to connected newer SATA drives to a older IDE motherboard port and in tern eliminating the need to upgrade motherboard for the sake of compatibility with the drives. Saving time and hassle, the StarTech 2.5in and 3.5in 40 Pin Male IDE to SATA Adapter Converter can be connected through simple plug and play installation and is backed by StarTech.com's Lifetime Warranty and free lifetime technical support.
What It Is and Why You Need It
- 48 bit addressing supports larger capacity drives
- Compatible with Ultra ATA 133 specifications
- Complete hardware solution, no software needed. Works with PC, MAC, and Linux.
- Serial ATA 1.0 compliant
- Simple Plug and Play installation
- Supports all types of 2.5" and 3.5" SATA storage devices.
- This all in one solution includes the appropriate power cables to convert your SATA power connector to LP4.
Manufactured by: Startech
Warranty provided by: Startech
Limited Warranty: 12 months parts; 12 months labor
Mfg Part No: IDE2SAT
UPC No: 065030826082
Box Size: ( Length:8, Width:18, Depth:1)
Shipping Weight: 1.8000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: S262-2514
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- Startech logos are registered trademarks of Startech. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.