Canon EF-S 55-250MM IS Lens - F/4-5.6 Lens Aperture, 4.5x Optical Zoom, 3.6 ft Min Focus Distance, Automatic & Manual Focus Adjustment - 2044B002Item#: C930-1690 | Model#: 2044B002
Canon EF-S 55-250mm F/4-5.6 IS Lens Product Details
Canon 2044B002 EF-S 55-250MM F/4-5.6 IS LENS
The Canon IS Lens is a very compact and light lens. You can use it with all EOS cameras as it it works as a 90-320 mm. lens with them and even digital SLRs when using on the EOS Digital Rebel. The lens is equipped with a focal length of 55-200 mm. and maximum aperture of 1:4.5-5.6 to provide you with outstanding picture quality. It features an optical coating that enhances your digital camera's performance. Other features include a 1.2 m. focus and an incredible micro USM-powered AF that works amazingly fast. Order the Canon IS Lens now!
What It Is and Why Do You Need It?
- Focal length of 55-200 mm.; provides you with outstanding picture quality
- Micro USM-powered AF; works amazingly fast
A Closer Look:
- Focal Length & Maximum Aperture - 55-200mm 1:4.5-5.6
- Lens Construction - 13 elements in 13 groups
- Diagonal Angle of View - 43° - 12°
- Focus Adjustment - Front group rotating extension system with Micromotor
- Closest Focusing Distance - 1.2m / 3.9 ft.
- Zoom System - Rotating Type
- Filter Size - 52mm
- Max. Diameter x Length, Weight - 2.8" x 3.8", 10.9 oz. / 70.4mm x 97.3mm, 310g
Additional Resources: Product Manuals
Manufactured by: Canon
Warranty provided by: Canon
Limited Warranty: 12 months parts; 12 months labor
Mfg Part No: 2044B002
UPC No: 013803079371
Box Size: ( Length:6, Width:4, Depth:4)
Shipping Weight: 1.2000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: C930-1690
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- Canon logos are registered trademarks of Canon. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.