Vantec UGT-ST310R PCI Host Card Product Details
Vantec UGT-ST310R PCI Host Card
The Vantec PCI Host Card lets you add a few SATA and eSATA ports to your system. It is both ergonomic and functional. This device lets you add 4 Internal SATA, 2 External eSATA channels through a single PCI slot. Its 6 ports let you connect up to 6 peripherals with ease. It seamlessly provides 4 independent channels to support up to 4 Serial ATA devices. Moreover, this device supports RAID 0, 1, 5, 0+1, JBOD and Individual modes. Order the Vantec PCI Host Card right away.
What It Is And Why Do You Need It:
- 6 ports; lets you connect up to 6 peripherals with ease
- Ergonomic device; lets you add 4 Internal SATA, 2 External eSATA channels through a single PCI slot
- Vantec PCI Host Card; provides 4 independent channels to support up to 4 Serial ATA devices
A Closer Look
Manufactured by: Vantec Thermal Technologies
Warranty provided by: Vantec Thermal Technologies
Limited Warranty: 12 months parts; 12 months labor
Mfg Part No: UGT-ST310R
UPC No: 844767010540
Box Size: ( Length:7, Width:5, Depth:1)
Shipping Weight: 0.4500 pound(s)
Dimensional Weight: 1pounds
What is Dimensional weight?
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: V13-2604
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- Vantec Thermal Technologies logos are registered trademarks of Vantec Thermal Technologies. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.