Crucial 4GB Mac Memory Module Product Details
Crucial CT4G3S160BM 4GB Mac Memory Module
Increase your Mac’s speed and productivity by adding the Crucial CT4G3S160BM 4GB Mac Memory Module to your laptop. This 4GB DDR3 Memory Module cuts into the time you spend waiting on your computer to catch up and lets you switch between web browsing, creating spreadsheets and enjoying your media with smooth, steady performance. Its 1600 MT/s rating ensures prompt responses from your computer, and its 204-pin SODIMM interface makes installing this module a piece of cake. Upgrade your Mac and take advantage of increased speed by installing the Crucial CT4G3S160BM 4GB Mac Memory Module today!
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- 4GB DDR3 Memory Module; keep your Mac’s performance up-to-date with a high-speed RAM upgrade
- 1600 MT/s; ensures prompt responses for fast multitasking
- 204-pin SODIMM interface; an ideal upgrade to make sure your Mac can handle today’s programs
Manufactured by: Crucial
Warranty provided by: Crucial
Limited Warranty: 33 months parts; 33 months labor
Mfg Part No: CT4G3S160BM
UPC No: 649528762085
Box Size: ( Length:7, Width:5, Depth:1)
Shipping Weight: 0.2000 pound(s)
Dimensional Weight: 1pounds
What is Dimensional weight?
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: C19-9227
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- Crucial logos are registered trademarks of Crucial. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.