Logitech S315i Rechargeable Speaker Product Details
Logitech S315i Speaker
The Logitech iPod Rechargeable Speaker S315i allow you to listen Up to 20 hours of music from your iPod or iPhone at home or on the go. With the Logitech iPod Rechargeable Speaker S315i you’ll hear every note the way it was meant to be heard—with high highs and low lows. Whether you’ve got a new iPhone or an original iPod, you can play and charge it with this speaker!
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- You’ll hear every note the way it was meant to be heard—with high highs and low lows.
- Whether you’ve got a new iPhone or an original iPod, you can play and charge it with this speaker.
- A mobile music marathon—this portable speaker lets you listen to up to 20 hours of music wherever you go.
A Closer Look
- Supports iPhone and all iPod models with dock connector
- Uses the Apple Universal Dock specification
- Supports other portable music players via 3.5 mm auxiliary input
- You can listen to your music for up to 20 hours without a power cord in sight using Power-saving mode.
- You can play and charge your iPhone or any iPod model with a dock connector.
- A standard 3.5 mm stereo jack opens up your music possibilities to just about any portable music player or computer.
- It accurately reproduces your music with enhanced bass for high highs and deep, rich lows—just how your music was meant to sound.Watt? Learn more about audio terminology and what it means for you.
- The compact, rechargeable design makes it easy for you to take to picnics, parties, the backyard, or room to room.
- Logitech Rechargeable Speaker S315i
- 100-240v Power supply
- Quick-start guide
Additional Resources: Product Manuals
Manufactured by: Logitech
Warranty provided by: Logitech
UPC No: 097855061652
Mfg Part No: 984-000083
( Length:14, Width:5, Depth:2)
Shipping Weight: 2.7500 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Logitech logos are registered trademarks of Logitech. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.