Ultra Aluminus USB 2.0 7-Port Hub Product Details
Ultra U12-40689 Aluminus 7-Port USB Hub
Maximize your potential with the Ultra U12-40689 Aluminus 7-Port USB Hub. Using this top-quality, high-performance hub you'll be able to connect up to seven USB 2.0 high-speed peripherals to your PC. And its compact size makes it ideal for laptops, which often have limited USB connection options. Your potential for expansion is practically unlimited with this precision-engineered product. In fact, you can connect up to 127 USB devices to your computer by cascading multiple USB hubs. The Ultra U12-40689 Aluminus 7-Port USB Hub gives you the flexibility to connect peripherals that consume a great deal of bandwidth, such as external storage devices, scanners, printers, as well as DVD and CD-RW drives. Of course, this Ultra U12-40689 Aluminus 7-Port USB Hub is backward compatible with USB 1.1 products, giving you even more connection options.
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- Using this top-quality, high-performance hub you'll be able to connect multiple USB 2.0 high-speed peripherals to your PC.
- This 7-Port USB 2.0 hub is backward compatible with USB 1.1 products.
- Features USB2.0 High Speeds, up to 480Mbps total.
- Transfer Speed up to 480Mbps
- Support up to 127 Devices by cascading multiple hubs
- Dimensions: 3.5" (L) x 1.6" (W) x 0.6" (H)
- Material: Aluminum
- Interface (Downstream): USB2.0 A Female (7)
- Interface (Upstream) Minu USB (1)
- Compatibility: USB Spec. Rev 2.0
- Operating System Support: Windows 98SE/ME/2000/2003 Server/XP/Vista/7 (32 & 64-bit) Mac OS 9.0 or higher
- Ultra U12-40689 Aluminus 7-Port USB 2.0 Hub
- AC to DC Adapter (Input 100-240V / Output DC 5V)
- USB 2.0 AM to Mini Cable (3.3 FT)
Additional Resources: Product Manuals
Manufactured by: Ultra
Warranty provided by: Ultra
UPC No: 022769406893
Mfg Part No: U12-40689
( Length:6, Width:9, Depth:2)
Shipping Weight: 1.1000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Ultra logos are registered trademarks of Ultra. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.