Cables To Go 6-Foot Tru-Spec 3-In-1 KVM Cable Product Details
Hi-Res KVM Cables
Cables To Go's 3-in-1 Universal Hi-Res KVM Cables are high-quality, universally compatible cables to work with KVM switches from many leading manufacturers. These cables feature keyboard, monitor, and mouse combined into one cable split apart at each end. The 3-in-1 design, plus color-coded connectors, makes this cable easy to manage. This unibody design makes them tangle-free. The VGA cable is built from premium coaxial cables, which ensure superior resolution and crisp ghost-free images. The fully shielded unibody KVM Cables ensures you maintain excellent signal integrity and video quality at all offered lengths. Single jacket, unibody molding not only shields your cables from EMI/RFI interference, it also cleanly connects your KVM to your computer, without the inherent clutter and mess you have with ordinary individual cables.
The Hi-Res 3-in-1 KVM Cables are available in lengths from 4ft to 30ft to match your application.Our Hi-Res KVM cables are manufactured with all three color-coded connectors under one jacket to minimize desktop clutter. Designed with a HD15 male to male and Two PS/2 male to male cables. Made from premium coaxial cable, they ensure superior resolution with new, high resolution monitors.
- All-In-One design organizes and simpifies cable runs
- Single cable construction connects VGA, PS/2 Keyboard and mouse
- PC-99 color coded connectors for plug and play installation
- Flexible, rugged PVC unibody jacket for safety and durability
- Comprehensive EMI/FRI protection via multilevel shielding
- Individually shielded coaxial VGA lines for crisp, quality video
- Overall foil and woven braid shielding for complete protection
- CTG Port Authoritytm
- Cybex SwitchViewtm
- Raritan's SwitchMantm
- APEX Outlook (except 1160ES and 2160ES)
- CompuCable PowerReach KVM
- BlackBox ServSwitch Duotm, ServSwitch Elitetm, and ServSwitch Wizard
- NTI KEEMUX model series
- Any other KVM switch capable of using standard PS/2 console connections with HD15 female ports
Manufactured by: C2G
Warranty provided by: C2G
Limited Warranty: This product has a Lifetime Limited Warranty.
Mfg Part No: 23473
UPC No: 757120234739
Box Size: ( Length:11, Width:6, Depth:1)
Shipping Weight: 0.2500 pound(s)
Dimensional Weight: 1pounds
What is Dimensional weight?
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: C184-23473
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- C2G logos are registered trademarks of C2G. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.