Seagate BlackArmor 4TB NAS 220 Product Details
Seagate ST340005LSA10G-RK BlackArmor NAS 220
Let your business stand out with the Seagate ST340005LSA10G-RK BlackArmor NAS 220. The Seagate ST340005LSA10G-RK BlackArmor NAS 220 is optimized for maximum data storage and security for your business-critical data. The NAS is designed to provide centralized storage and data backup for up to 20 PCs. To keep your data secured, this device enables automatic data mirroring with RAID 1 configuration. You can also protect your network connected PCs with its automatic backup. With the Seagate ST340005LSA10G-RK BlackArmor NAS 220, your valuable data are kept secured at all costs.
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- 4TB NAS; provides centralized storage and data backup for up to 20 PCs
- Automatic data mirroring with RAID 1 configuration; enhances network protection
- 2 user-replaceable Seagate® hard drives; maximizes data storage
The BlackArmor® NAS 220 server is a small-business-specific network attached storage solution designed to provide centralized storage and data backup, helping to deliver business continuity for up to 20 PCs. Automatically backup business-critical data with RAID 1 mirroring, full-system backup, SafetyDrill+™ bare metal recovery software and powerful hardware-based encryption.
In addition to the included software, the web-based management interface and BlackArmor® Discovery Tool are also straightforward to use. The BlackArmor Discovery Tool allows you to get up and running quickly by displaying all of the Seagate ST340005LSA10G-RK BlackArmor NAS 220 products connected to your network. From the Discovery Tool, with a single click, you can view or map shared volumes to your computer, access the web-based management interface or back up the PC you are working from. The Seagate ST340005LSA10G-RK BlackArmor NAS 220 storage server can also be managed remotely with DDNS, which can be configured from the web-based management interface or backup.
The Seagate ST340005LSA10G-RK BlackArmor NAS 220 can also double as an FTP server, allowing remote access to files. Using the web-based management interface, you can designate user access manually or integrate with Microsoft® Active Directory.
Moreover, the BlackArmor NAS 220 storage server can stream media files to DLNA® compliant devices or computers running iTunes® software, allowing you to centralize media in your office and display content simultaneously on multiple devices.
- Designed to provide centralized storage and data backup for up to 20 PCs.
- Enables automatic data mirroring with RAID 1 configuration.
- Protect network connected PCs with incremental and full-system, automatic backup.*
- Functions as an FTP server for remote file access.
- Stream media to DLNA® compliant devices and computers running iTunes® software.
- Includes two reliable, user-replaceable Seagate® hard drives.
- Connect external drives, share a printer or utilize an uninterrupted power supply with the two USB 2.0 ports.
- Secure files with powerful hardware-based encryption.
- Integrates with Microsoft® Active Directory.
- Multi-volume management.
Additional Resources: Product Manuals
Manufactured by: Seagate
Warranty provided by: Seagate
Limited Warranty: 60 months parts; 60 months labor
Mfg Part No: ST340005LSA10G-RK
UPC No: 763649016534
Box Size: ( Length:10, Width:6, Depth:10)
Shipping Weight: 8.4000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: S130-8154
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- Seagate logos are registered trademarks of Seagate. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.