Corsair HX650 Power Supply Product Details
Corsair HX650 Power Supply
The Corsair HX650 Power Supply is ideal for performance enthusiasts for whom consistent delivery of rated power output is essential. It delivers continuous rated power at ambient temperatures of up to 50° C. An intelligent fan speed system regulates the ultra-quiet 140mm double ball bearing fan. High rated industrial-grade capacitors provide uncompromised performance and reliability. It’s fully compatible with the ATX12V v2.31 and EPS 2.92 standards, and is backward compatible with the ATX12V 2.2 and ATX12V 2.01 standards.
What It Is and Why You Need It
- Active Power Factor Correction (PFC) with PF value of 0.99
- Engineered to meet maximum power output at a server-grade 50°C temperature rating
- 80 PLUS Gold certified; delivering up to 90% energy efficiency under real-world load conditions
- An ultra-quiet; 140mm double ball-bearing fan delivers excellent airflow with exceptionally low noise levels by varying fan speed in response to temperature
HX Series Modular Power Supplies: Legendary Performance and Reliability
Quiet operation at low loads, modular cabling and 80 PLUS® Gold efficiency makes HX Series PSUs a great choice for high-performance PCs.
Quiet operation at low loads
Basic PC power supplies have fans that spin whenever your PC is on – whether you’re pushing your graphics card to the limit or just surfing the web. HX Series power supplies are smarter than that: they generate less heat, so they require less cooling, and the thermally controlled fan only spins when it’s needed.
Slay the cable kraken
The modular cable set allows you to use only the cables you need for your particular set of components. There’s no more unwieldy mythical tentacled monstrosity of unused cables to clutter up the inside of your case.
High efficiency – Low heat
Efficiency is the measurement of how well a power supply converts the AC power from your outlet to the DC power used by your PC’s components. If your power supply isn’t efficient, it will generate more heat, which requires more cooling and more fan noise. And, it might even affect your power bill.
Manufactured by: Corsair
Warranty provided by: Corsair
Limited Warranty: 85 months parts; 85 months labor
Mfg Part No: CP-9020030-NA
UPC No: 843591005425
Box Size: ( Length:12, Width:8, Depth:5)
Shipping Weight: 7.4500 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: C13-2516
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- Corsair logos are registered trademarks of Corsair. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.