Individual Software Professor Teaches Excel and Word - Excel 2007, Word 2007, Excel 2003 and Word 2003, PCItem#: N204-0157 | Model#: 2214957
Currently Out Of Stock!
Individual Software Professor Teaches Excel/Word Product Details
Individual Software Professor Teaches Excel and Word
Learn to use the features of Microsoft Excel and Word to quickly create great-looking documents, spreadsheets, and presentations. Now, you can build your skills quickly and easily and unlock the power of Excel and Word to improve your productivity at home or work. This Professor Teaches product contains 8 tutorials covering Excel and Word 2007 and 2003, including beginner, intermediate, and advanced courses.
What It Is & Why You Need It:
- Realistic simulations provide an accurate learning environment so your transition to Excel & Word is fast & easy.
- More than just videos, you'll interact to perform the correct action during each exercise for better learning & retention.
- Hundreds of learning topics for beginner through advanced subjects are included. No other training is more complete.
A Closer Look
• Pentium PC or Higher • Microsoft Windows Vista, XP, 2000 • Double Speed CD-ROM Drive • 200-250 MB Hard Drive space available per application • 1024 x 768, 16-Bit Color Display • Sound card • Speakers or headphones • Mouse
Manufactured by: Individual Software
Warranty provided by: Individual Software
Mfg Part No: 2214957
UPC No: 018527104422
Box Size: ( Length:7, Width:5, Depth:1)
Shipping Weight: 0.1500 pound(s)
Dimensional Weight: 1pounds
What is Dimensional weight?
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: N204-0157
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- Individual Software logos are registered trademarks of Individual Software. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.