Eton FR360 SolarLink Radio - 7 NOAA Watherband Channels, Solar Powered, Crank Power, Splash Proof, USB Connector, LED, American Red CrossItem#: E148-1002 | Model#: AFR360WXR
Currently Out Of Stock!
Eton FR360 SolarLink Radio Product Details
Eton FR360 SolarLink Radio
The Eton FR360 SolarLink Radio is a compact unit that you can easily store in a safety kit or toss in your rucksack and take anywhere. It has a high-quality AM/FM tuner, providing you with news, entertainment and public service announcements. The Eton FR360 SolarLink Radio also integrates a NOAA Weather Band receiver that brings you weather forecasts, alerts and other emergency messages, information vital to backpackers and travelers.
Now with a handy rotating telescopic antenna, the Eton FR360 SolarLink Radio also includes a powerful solar panel and digital tuner/display for precise tuning and optimal reception anywhere. There is also an AUX-in for the pure enjoyment of music from an iPod or mp3. It’s perfect for any room in your house or any outdoor venue.
What Is It & Why You Need It
- Solar/Hand Crank will generate energy to power this sleek unit by simply setting it under the sun or with a few turns of the hand crank
- Digital Tuner/Display for precise tuning on any band weather
- USB phone charger charge virtually any phone or small electrical device
- 3 built in LEDs to light your way through the dark
Manufactured by: Eton
Warranty provided by: Eton
Limited Warranty: 12 months parts; 12 months labor
Mfg Part No: AFR360WXR
UPC No: 750254803833
Box Size: ( Length:8, Width:7, Depth:3)
Shipping Weight: 1.4000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: E148-1002
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- Eton logos are registered trademarks of Eton. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.