Iogear - GCS138 - MiniView Ultra - 8-Port PS/2 KVM SwitchItem#: A225-1032 | Model#: GCS138
Currently Out Of Stock!
You May Consider This Alternative
But our MiniView Ultra is much more than a simple eight-port KVM switch. Built-in AutoScan mode lets you conveniently monitor every attached computer for a specified amount of time, while our On Screen Display technology allows you to assign a unique name to each computer and access it via a slick, menu-driven interface. With it’s 1U, 19 inch rack-mountable casing and status-monitoring LEDs, the MiniView Ultra is the perfect switch for your server room or any other multi-computer environment.
- Use one keyboard, monitor and mouse to control eight computers
- Control up to 512 computers by connecting multiple GCS138s together
- On Screen Display provides a convenient method for accessing the computers
- Connected computers can be added or removed from the setup without disturbing the other computers
- Keyboard/mouse translation allows PS/2 peripherals to control both PS/2 and serial-based computers
- Plug-n-Play monitor support and high-resolution video support (up to 1920 x 1440)
- Easy to install—no software required
- Built-in AutoScan mode
- LED's allow for easy status monitoring
- Computer Cascading Connections: 512
- Computer Direct Connections: 8
- Console Connectors:
- Keyboard: 1 6-pin PS/2 mini-DIN Female
- Monitor: 1 HDDB15 Female
- Mouse: 1 6-pin PS/2 mini-DIN Female
- CPU Connectors:
- Keyboard: 8 6-pin PS/2 mini-DIN Female
- Monitor: 8 HDDB15 Male
- Mouse: 8 6-pin PS/2 mini-DIN Female
- Housing: Metal
- 8 Online
- 1 Power On
- 8 Selected
- Port Selection:
- Push Buttons
- Hot Keys
- Amps: 400 mA(Max)
- Voltage: DC 9V
- Power Consumption: 400 mA(Max)
- Scan Interval:
- 3, 5, 10, 15, 20, 30, 40, 60 seconds
- Video Resolution: 1920 x 1440; DDC2B
- Weight: 5.9 lbs.
- Height: 1.75 in.
- Length: 6 in.
- Width: 17 in.
- Computers with PS/2 or serial mouse connections, PS/2 or AT keyboard connections, and HDDB15 VGA connection
- Additional serial to PS/2 adapter required
- Additional AT to PS/2 adapter required
- Miniview Ultra KVM switch
- Power adapter
- Rack mount kit
- Installation manual
- Quick start guide
- Warranty registration card
Additional Resources: Product Manuals
Manufactured by: Iogear
Warranty provided by: Iogear
Limited Warranty: 36 months parts; 36 months labor
Mfg Part No: GCS138
UPC No: 672792501074
Box Size: ( Length:10, Width:22, Depth:6)
Shipping Weight: 3.6200 pound(s)
Dimensional Weight: 6pounds
What is Dimensional weight?
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: A225-1032
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- Iogear logos are registered trademarks of Iogear. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.