Cables To Go 100-Foot RCA Audio Cables Product Details
Cables To Go 100-Foot RCA Audio Cable
Velocity™ "RCA" Audio Cables from Impact Acoustics offer excellent sound quality. Twisted pair oxygen-free copper wire and foamed PE dielectric are optimized for audio signal transmission. The low-loss 100% foil and spiral-wound oxygen-free copper shielding protects the delicate signals from electromagnetic interference (EMI) and radio frequency interference (RFI). Color-coded molded connectors and an ultra-flexible jacket allow for easy installation. 24K gold-plated heavy-duty contacts ensure a lifetime of performance.
- Bonded construction design for neat, easy connection of audio signals
- Oxygen-free copper conductors deliver high-quality audio
- 100% foil and OFC shield protects against noise and interference
- Twisted pair construction of audio conductors fight noise and hum.
- Corrosion-resistant, precision 24K gold-plated connectors ensure long-lasting quality
- Ultra-flexible jacket for easy installation
- Weight: 3.63 lbs
Manufactured by: C2G
Warranty provided by: C2G
Limited Warranty: This product has a Lifetime Limited Warranty.
Mfg Part No: 29103
UPC No: 757120291039
Box Size: ( Length:8, Width:5, Depth:4)
Shipping Weight: 3.6500 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: C184-29103
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- C2G logos are registered trademarks of C2G. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.