Cables To Go 50-Foot RCA Audio Interconnect Cable Product Details
Cables To Go 50-Foot Audio Interconnect Cable
VelocityTM Component Audio Interconnects from Impact Acoustics offer high-quality vivid detail and rich sound for today’s audio and home theater applications. These cost-effective performance cables give you maximum sound quality compared to ordinary composite or s-video cables. Low-loss 75ohm oxygen-free copper center conductors and foam dielectric provides improved picture quality and performance.
The 100% Mylar® foil and OFC braid shield protects against unwanted noise and interference. The color-coded molded connectors attach to an ultra flexible jacket allowing for easy installation and identification. The 24K gold plated, durable connectors ensure long lasting, corrosion-free connections. Component Audio Interconnects connect audio equipment with component audio output jacks to televisions, projectors with component audio input jacks.
- Bonded construction design for neat, easy connection of audio signals
- 75-ohm oxygen-free copper center conductor delivers exceptional detail, color and brightness
- 100% foil and OFC shield protects against noise and interference
- Twisted pair construction of audio conductors fight noise and hum.
- Corrosion-resistant, precision 24K gold-plated connectors ensure long-lasting quality
- Ultra-flexible jacket for easy installation
- UL rated
Manufactured by: C2G
Warranty provided by: C2G
UPC No: 757120291015
Mfg Part No: 29101
( Length:7, Width:8, Depth:2)
Shipping Weight: 2.0000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- C2G logos are registered trademarks of C2G. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.