AeroCool StrikeX-Air PC Open Case - Easy to Access Components, User Friendly, 200mm Fan, Supports 330mm VGA Cards, 3xSATA Extension Cables, 1xUSB 3.0 Ports, 3xUSB 2.0 Ports, 2xAudio PortsItem#: Q131-4033 | Model#: STRIKEX-AIR
AeroCool PC Open Case Product Details
AeroCool StrikeX-Air PC Open Case
For a cutting-edge PC case, choose the AeroCool StrikeX-Air PC Open Case. This PC case features an open-frame design to let you access components, or install and uninstall parts easily, making it perfect for gamers, enthusiasts, engineers, or hardware reviewers who constantly need quick access to their hardware. Plus, it can support longer high-end VGA cards up to 330mm. Install multiple SSDs, HDDs, and optical drives in its 10 expansion slots. The AeroCool StrikeX-Air PC Open Case can support Micro ATX, ATX, and XL-ATX motherboards to accommodate the latest PC components. For high-speed device connection, this case is equipped with 1xUSB 3.0 and 3xUSB 2.0 ports. To connect more disk drives to your system, this case includes 3xSATA Extension Cables. Keep your system and running for long hours with the efficient cooling performance of its 200mm Fan. Create a ground-breaking system with the AeroCool StrikeX-Air PC Open Case; order it now!
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- Open-frame design; perfect for those who constantly need a quick access to their hardware
- Support longer high-end VGA cards up to 330mm; allows you install more powerful and advanced video cards
- 10 expansion slots; provides enough room for HDDs, SSDs, optical drives, and enclosures
- 1xUSB 3.0 and 3xUSB 2.0 ports; offers enough device connection
- 200mm Fan; delivers rapid heat dissipation
Additional Resources: Product Manuals
Product TagsOpen Frame Open Frame Case Open Frame design Open case aerocool strike-x air - open case
Manufactured by: AeroCool
Warranty provided by: AeroCool
UPC No: 841269021395
Mfg Part No: STRIKEX-AIR
( Length:28, Width:25, Depth:8)
Shipping Weight: 23.2500 pound(s)
Dimensional Weight: 25pounds
What is Dimensional weight?
Click here for full warranty and support information
- AeroCool logos are registered trademarks of AeroCool. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.