Polk Audio Atrium 45 All-Weather Speakers (Pair) - Black (Refurbished)Item#: P50-1034 RF | Model#: Atrium 45 - Black |
Polk Audio Atrium 45 All-Weather Speakers REFURB Product Details
Polk Audio Atrium 45 All-Weather Speakers (Pair) - Black
The Atrium Series Outdoor / Indoor Loudspeaker is the ultimate in flexibility, reliability and high fidelity sound quality for the great outdoors. You get the freedom to put speakers anywhere you want high performance sound. The kitchen, the den, the guestroom, the patio or pool, even the backyard BBQ pit. Sure, there are lots of "outdoor" speakers out there. But look at the fine print. Many of them are suitable only for placement in sheltered locations.
Polk's Atrium Series speakers meet or exceed military specifications for environmental endurance. The tests have coded names like "ASTM D5894-UV Salt Fog," "Mil standard 810 Immersion" and "Mil standard 883 Method 1009 8 for salt and corrosion." But passing them means that Atrium speakers can withstand some of the worst that Mother Nature can dish out. In addition, stainless steel, brass and aluminum hardware ensures years of rustproof reliability.
What It Is & Why You Need It
- All hardware is either stainless steel or brass for years of rustproof reliability
- Meets or exceeds ASTM D5894-UV Salt Fog, Mil standard 810 Immersion and Mil standard 883 Method 1009 8 for salt and corrosion tests
- Rustproof aluminum bracket allows multiple mounting options and full 90 degree rotation: aim them to deliver the best possible sound in a variety of locations
- Rustproof aluminum grille has 55% open area for superior sound quality
- Sculpted front baffle and rounded enclosure minimize diffraction (sound reflecting off of hard edges) for more open and lifelike imaging
- 4-1/2" (11.4cm)long throw Polymer cone driver with butyl rubber suspension pumps out amazing bass response
- 3/4" (19mm) dome tweeter with neodymium magnet broadly distributes high frequencies to cover a large area with high fidelity sound
THIS PRODUCT IS REFURBISHED
Refurbished products are products that were originally purchased and returned by customers like yourself. The term refurbished is used to describe products that were returned to their manufacturer’s specification then tested and repackaged for sale. We utilize a third party of professional technicians who first troubleshoot and then perform any repairs that are necessary to restore the product to like new condition. Refurbished products represent a great value and we offer them with confidence knowing that every refurbished product was tested by a trained group of professionals. Refurbished products are warranted for up to 90 days after purchase. Any product failure not originating from defects in materials or workmanship will not be considered covered under warranty. Warranty terms applicable to refurbished products may vary; see below for specific warranty information and consider purchasing an extended service plan if you desire even more coverage.
Manufactured by: Polk Audio
Warranty provided by: Polk Audio
Limited Warranty: 3 months parts; 3 months labor
Mfg Part No: Atrium 45 - Black
Box Size: ( Length:21, Width:15, Depth:9)
Shipping Weight: 12.6500 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: P50-1034 RF
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- Polk Audio logos are registered trademarks of Polk Audio. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.