Slingbox 500 Media Player - 1080p HD, Ethernet Connectivity, HDMI, Built-in WiFi, Compact Design, Mobile Device Compatible - SB500-100Item#: S126-1060 | Model#: SB500-100
Slingbox 500 Media Player - SB500-100 Product Details
Make your TV smarter
If you have cable or satellite TV, you need a Slingbox
Slingbox is the only way to watch 100% of your home TV live, on any device—anywhere. All with no monthly fees. The Slingbox 500 will improve your TV viewing experience with it’s on-screen TV Gallery interface for easier program discovery. You can set up your favorite channels, see trending shows via Twitter, and get YouTube video recommendations, based on what you’re watching—at the touch of a button. It has all the same features as the Slingbox M2, plus it can connect via HDMI. And set up is easy, either on your own or with our free live video set up assistance. The Slingbox 500 makes your TV even smarter. Find new show recommendations and Rotten Tomatoes® movie ratings. You’ll also have access to thousands of movies with the Blockbuster On Demand app. It also features an integrated YouTube Web Gallery. Plus, the Sports Gallery shows all the games that are on at any given time, including scores and statistics. Now you can track multiple games while you’re watching your favorite team.
- Watch 100% of your cable or satellite TV live, on a tablet*, phone*, or laptop—in up to full HD 1080p
- Works anywhere—even internationally
- Absolutely no monthly fees
- View and manage DVR recordings
- Watch on a second TV with Apple TV®, Chromecast®, Fire TV®, or Roku®*
- Home TV interface via HDMI with a gallery view for easy program discovery
- Access to thousands of movies with the Blockbuster On Demand app
- Integrated YouTube Web Gallery, YouTube video recommendations, and a stand-alone YouTube app.
- Track multiple games, live scores and stats with the Sports Gallery
Works with all cable and satellite providers: AT&T U-verse®, Bright House Networks®, Cablevision®, Systems Charter Communications®, Comcast XFINITY®, Cox Communications®, DIRECTV®, DISH Network®, Time Warner®, Verizon FiOS®, …and all others.
Mobile and Connected Device Requirements
Slingplayer® software for Android™, iOS®, Windows® 8.1, and other mobile and connected devices is available separately as a free download.
Windows® or MAC® Minimum Requirements
Intel® Core™ 2 Duo or better. DirectX 9 Class video card with more than 256 MB of dedicated memory for Windows PC
Operating Systems: OS X/Windows
Browsers:Latest versions of Chrome™, Firefox®, Internet Explorer®, or Safari®
Supported Audio-Video and Storage Sources
Connect to any of the following high-definition video sources in up to 1080p.
- Digital cable set-top box
- Satellite receiver
- Digital video recorder (DVR)
- DVD or Blu-ray Disc™ player/recorder
- Video security camera
Works with most tablets and mobile devices and is available for free from: Apple App Store, Google Play, Amazon Appstore and Windows Store
- HDTV with HDMI input
- Cable or satellite set-top box with HDMI and component or composite output
- Wireless or wired router
- High-speed Internet
Product TagsSlingplayer TV anywhere placeshifting HDTV streaming video streaming tv home theater connected devices connected tv tv apps mobile tv Media Player slingbox sling media sling box sb500 500 hopper slingbox350 sling box 350 googletv google tv slingtv sling tv M-1 Sling Place shifting SB350 SB 350 350 SB 500 Mediaplayer M 1 M One M1 M 2 The Hopper Roku
Manufactured by: Sling Media
Warranty provided by: Sling Media
UPC No: 753960013190
Mfg Part No: SB500-100
( Length:13, Width:5, Depth:6)
Shipping Weight: 3.8000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Sling Media logos are registered trademarks of Sling Media. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.