Brother P-Touch PT1230PC PC Label Maker Product Details
Brother P-Touch PT1230PC PC Connectable Label Maker
Print label documents using the Brother P-Touch PT1230PC PC Connectable Label Maker. This label printer utilizes a Thermal Transfer print technology to ensure top-quality monochrome label printouts all the time. The Brother P-Touch PT1230PC PC Connectable Label Maker can be connected to your computer through its USB port. It doesn't even require a software installation for you to print labels quickly and easily. Plus, this label printer comes with interchangeable tape cassettes which allow you to match your application. Print professional-looking labels at home or in the office using the Brother P-Touch PT1230PC PC Connectable Label Maker!
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- PC Connectable Label Maker; allows you to easily plug into your PC’s USB port and print professional-looking labels
- No software installation needed; guarantees a quick and easy printing of labels without leaving a software on your PC
Click Here For The PowerPoint Presentation
A Closer Look
- No software installation required - Just attach via USB to your PC to start
- Use your keyboard and PC monitor to create labels - Print exactly what you see on screen!
- Prints on four different label widths, up to ˝" wide (laminated)
- Prints multiple lines of text and graphics
- Compact, with built-in manual cutter
- Supports PC USB Connectivity (cable included)
- Compatible with Windows® 2000, Windows® XP, and Windows Vista®
- Secure operation – When finished, simply turn it off and unplug. No software is left behind!
- Uses 6 "AAA" batteries or AD-24 adapter (not included)
- Great for labeling file folders, boxes, CD spines and much more
- Model Type: PC Connectable
- Tape Family: TZ
- Tape Sizes: 9/64", 1/4", 3/8", 1/2"
- Tape Length: 26.2'
- Tape Technology: Thermal Transfer
- Tape Types: Standard Laminated, Flexible ID, Extra Strength Adhesive, Tamper-Evident, Non-Laminated, Iron-on Fabric, Acid Free
- Print Resolution: 180 dpi
- Print Speed: up to 10 mm / sec
- Cutter: Manual
- Batteries: 6 x AAA batteries (not included)
- AC Adapter: AD-24 (not included)
- Interface: USB
- Windows® 2000 / XP / Vista
- PT-1230PC label printer
- One 1/2" black on white "TZ" starter tape
- USB interface cable
- P-touch® Editor Lite/Printer driver for PCs (built-in)
Fast Plug & Label Technology ... It's easy.
There’s practically no start up time. Plug it into your PC's USB port. Then use the device’s built-in software to start generating labels. After you connect it to your PC, the built-in software guides you every step of the way.
Interchangeable tape cassettes
Change tape widths and colors in seconds with interchangeable TZ tape cassettes. Choose from a wide variety of TZ tapes to match your application – use Standard Laminated Tapes for indoor and outdoor use, or use one of our specialty tapes for labeling everything from wires and cables to rough textured surfaces to protecting valuable assets and more.
When you are done making labels, simply turn the labeler off and disconnect from your PC. Nothing is left behind. It’s the PC-connectable label maker your IT department will never worry about. It's safe and easy to share throughout your office – since no software is left behind.
Additional Resources: Product Manuals
- Brother P-Touch PT1230PC Label Maker Manual
- Brother P-Touch PT1230PC Label Maker Data Sheet
- Technology Guide: Choosing The Right Printer
- Technology Guide: Print Media & Paper
- Technology Guide: Printer Cartridge Yields
- Technology Guide: Printer Safety
- Technology Ideas: How To Print CD/DVD Labels
- Technology Ideas: Personal Printing Projects
- Technology Introduction: Wireless Printers for the Home and Small Office
Manufactured by: Brother
Warranty provided by: Brother
Limited Warranty: 12 months parts; 12 months labor
Mfg Part No: PT1230PC
UPC No: 012502621041
Box Size: ( Length:11, Width:7, Depth:4)
Shipping Weight: 1.5000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: B50-3176
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- Brother logos are registered trademarks of Brother. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.