HP Designjet 510 Color Inkjet Printer - 42", 2400 x 1200 Optimized dpi, USB, 160MBItem#: H24-30120 | Model#: CH337A#B1K
Currently Out Of Stock!
HP Designjet 510 Color Inkjet Printer Product Details
HP Designjet 510 Color Inkjet Printer
HP's Designjet 510 Color Inkjet Printer is the most affordable standalone HP printer for small studios that print large-format technical documents in-house. The new HP Designjet 510 Color Inkjet Printer combines fine line and image quality to deliver high-impact results quickly and conveniently. Produce quality output in large volumes with the HP Designjet 510 Color Inkjet Printer.
Reliable performance, high line quality
Impress clients with a four-color, high resolution (2400 x 1200 optimized dpi) printing system that delivers fine line quality and high accuracy. It's compatible with the latest applications and operating systems, offers HP-GL/2 support, and comes with 160 MB of memory.
In-house, at the right price
HP makes it easy and affordable for small studios to produce high-quality technical CAD prints in-house. Save the expense, hassle, and time it takes to outsource large-format prints and start doing it yourself.
- Conveniently print CAD documents with print speeds up to 55 seconds for D/A1-sized documents.
- HP Instant Printing—quickly print your HP-GL/2 and PLT files with the simple click of a button.
- Easily share this large-format Designjet among multiple users with optional network capability.
- See high-quality output for technical CAD drawings— sharp detail, accurate lines, superior resolution—with HP-GL/2 in-printer processing technology.
- Process complex files with great ease thanks to 160 MB of memory.
- Based on the very reliable and best-selling HP Designjet 500 Printer series.
- Get high quality, high reliability at an affordable price.
- A choice of 28-ml and 69-ml HP color ink cartridges enables cost-effective printing matched to your needs.
- Separate ink cartridges and printheads at a low price and efficient servicing routines without any need to replace maintenance tanks keep running costs down.
Minimum System Requirements
- Windows: Windows Vista®, XP®, Server 2003, 2000: Pentium® 4 (1 GHz or higher), 1 GB RAM, 2 GB available hard disk space
- Mac OS: Mac OS X (10.3, 10.4, 10.5): PowerPC G4, G5, or Intel® Core™ Processor, 1 GB RAM
- HP Designjet 510 Printer
- Printer stand and media bin (42-in models only)
- Printheads (4 x1 color)
- Introductory ink cartridges (x4)
- Quick reference guide
- Setup poster
- Doc and drivers CD
- Customer service guide
- Power cord
Additional Resources: Product Manuals
- HP Designjet 510 Series Color Inkjet Printer Data Sheet
- Technology Guide: Choosing The Right Printer
- Technology Guide: How To Select The Best Large Format Printer
- Technology Guide: Print Media & Paper
- Technology Guide: Printer Cartridge Yields
- Technology Guide: Printer InkJet Cartridges
- Technology Guide: Printer Safety
- Technology Ideas: How To Print CD/DVD Labels
- Technology Ideas: Personal Printing Projects
- Technology Introduction: Wireless Printers for the Home and Small Office
- Technology Tip: Turning Off Your Printer
Manufactured by: HP
Warranty provided by: HP
Limited Warranty: 12 months parts; 12 months labor
Mfg Part No: CH337A#B1K
UPC No: 884420476313
Box Size: ( Length:30, Width:40, Depth:30)
Shipping Weight: 126.0000 pound(s)
Dimensional Weight: Not applicable, ships via truck
What is Dimensional weight?
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: H24-30120
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- HP logos are registered trademarks of HP. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.