Powershred 450Ms Medium-Duty Micro-Cut Shredder, 7 Sheet CapacityItem#: F180-4516 | Model#: 3245001
Currently Out Of Stock!
You May Consider This Alternative
Fellowes Powershred MS-450CS Shredder Product Details
You can afford high-security micro-shredding with this innovative shredder. Designated safety slot with dedicated media wastebin accepts credit cards and CDs. SafeSense® Technology protects users by shutting off if the paper entry is touched. Electronic auto start/stop provides quick and easy operation. Machine automatically alerts user and shuts off if jammed, overheated or wastebasket door is ajar. Virtually silent motor ensures quiet performance for use in shared spaces or cubicles. Recommended Shredder Users: 1; Run Time: 8-10 min; Shredder Type: Micro-Cut; Motor HP: 0.125.
What It Is And Why You Need It
- Heavy-duty .125 HP shredder with auto start/stop anti-paper jammer accepting up to 7 sheets at once through a 8.75" throat, cutting 5/64" x 5/16" shreds with a waste bin capacity of 4.5 gal. featuring overload protection and manual reverse. Separate slot and waste collection for CDs and credit cards.
- Affordable high-security micro-shredding.
- Designated safety slot with dedicated media wastebin.
- SafeSense® Technology.
- Electronic auto start/stop.
- Machine automatically alerts user and shuts off if jammed, overheated or wastebasket door is ajar.
- Virtually silent motor.
Manufactured by: Fellowes
Warranty provided by: Fellowes
Limited Warranty: 12 months parts; 12 months labor
Mfg Part No: 3245001
UPC No: 043859508099
Box Size: ( Length:26, Width:18, Depth:15)
Shipping Weight: 35.4500 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: F180-4516
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- Fellowes logos are registered trademarks of Fellowes. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.