Minn Kota DeckHand 40Item#: YYW1-1810140 | Model#: 1810140
Currently Out Of Stock!
Minn Kota DeckHand™ 40 Product Details
- 20- to 40-pound anchor capacity (anchor not included).
- Pre-spooled with 100 feet of 800-lb test rope.
- Auto-drift feature automatically stops the motor when the anchor touches bottom (or hits an obstacle); when slack in the rope becomes tight, rope is automatically released; lock the winch with the touch of a button.
- Universal davit can be mounted at base of DeckHand or in remote position on boat deck; stows anchor horizontally to eliminate anchor swing.
- Anchor shackle allows for easy changeover from anchor to anchor.
- Stow and deploy switch integrated into the base of the unit.
- Corded remote stow and deploy switch (sold separately) allows operation of DH-40 from anywhere on the boat.
- Compatible with MKA-16-02 quick release bracket ideal for easy removal for boat cover clearance or clearing the deck during non-use (requires holes to be drilled in top plate of quick release bracket).
- 12-volt battery operation.
Boat Length - Max (Feet): NOT SPECIFIED
Rope Diameter (Inches): NOT SPECIFIED
Chain - Type: NOT SPECIFIED
Vertical/Horizontal: NOT SPECIFIED
Freefall: NOT SPECIFIED
Amps - Draw: NOT SPECIFIED
Manufactured by: Minn Kota
Warranty provided by: Minn Kota
Mfg Part No: 1810140
UPC No: 029402017843
Box Size: ( Length:0, Width:0, Depth:0)
Shipping Weight: 24.2600 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: YYW1-1810140
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- Minn Kota logos are registered trademarks of Minn Kota. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.