Quick Draw II Metal Detector Product Details
Quick Draw II Metal Detector
The Quick Draw II Metal Detector is equipped with a powerful Micro-chip Computer Circuit, which combines with Bounty Hunter's Patented Technology to offer more features, performance and value than any other detector in its price range. Whether sweeping the searchcoil ultra-fast or ultra-slow, the Quick Draw II Metal Detector will detect targets with tremendous accuracy.
The Quick Draw II Metal Detector is a motion detector that incorporates patented microprocessor-controlled technology; movement over an object is required in order for the machine to detect the object and emit a tone.
A Closer Look:
- Digital coin depth indicator
- Variable Notch and Auto Notch Modes
- Three level iron discrimination
- Nine segment digital target identification
- Three tone audio feedback
- high-performance motion discrimination
- Micro Chip Computer Circuit
- LCD Display
TREASURE HUNTER’S CODE OF ETHICS
- Respect the rights and property of others.
- Observe all laws, whether national, state or local.
- Never destroy historical or archaeological treasures.
- Leave the land and vegetation as it was. Fill in the holes.
- All treasure hunters may be judged by the example you set.
Additional Resources: Product Manuals
Manufactured by: Bounty Hunter
Warranty provided by: Bounty Hunter
Mfg Part No: QD2
UPC No: 089723240023
Box Size: ( Length:28, Width:10, Depth:6)
Shipping Weight: 4.0000 pound(s)
Dimensional Weight: 8pounds
What is Dimensional weight?
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: YYD1-QD2
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- Bounty Hunter logos are registered trademarks of Bounty Hunter. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.