Bounty Hunter Lone Star Metal Detector - LCD Display, Touch Pad Selection, 3-Tone Audio FeedbackItem#: YYD1-LONE | Model#: LONE
Bounty Hunter Lone Star Metal Detector Product Details
Bounty Hunter Lone Star Metal Detector
The Bounty Hunter Lone Star Metal Detector was designed for a variety of applications including coin shooting, relic hunting, and general purpose detecting. The entire line of Bounty Hunter® metal detectors operate on two 9-Volt batteries and are designed to be lightweight and ergonomic for easy handling and comfortable use. Their standard motion all-metal mode detects all types of metal, while the progressive discrimination control eliminates iron and other unwanted items.
As the metal detecting coil nears a target, the Bounty Hunter Lone Star Metal Detector's three-tone audio feedback aids in distinguishing between valuables and undesirable metals. This model also comes equipped with a 1/4" headphone jack compatible with most headphones for privacy while treasure hunting. In addition, the Bounty Hunter Lone Star Metal Detector is equipped with a preset ground balance that neutralizes the response to mineral content in the ground.
- Depth Detection: 8" for coin-size objects; 3' for large objects
- Operates on Two 9-Volt Alkaline Batteries (not included)
- Low Battery Indicator
- Visual Target System: LCD Display
- Preset Ground Balance: Neutralizes the response to ground mineral content
- Modes of Operation: Motion all-metal and progressive discrimination
- Audio Feedback: Internal speaker or headphones (not included)
- 1/4" Headphone Jack: Compatible with most headphones
- Coil System: 8" Open Waterproof
- Lightweight: 3.5 lbs.
- Ergonomic: Adjustable height, padded armrest, S-rod handle system, detector stand
A Closer Look:
- LCD Display with Five-Segment Digital Target Identification: Identify buried target with ease
- Three-Tone Audio Feedback: Audible tool for accurate target identification
- Sensitivity Control: Reduces electromagnetic interference
- Disc/Notch Control: Eliminates unwanted metals from detection
- 1/4" Headphone Jack: For increased privacy, sensitivity to tones, and battery life
- Lightweight, Ergonomic Design: Provides ease-of-use and comfort for hours of productive detecting
Target Mode Touchpad Features:
- Motion All-Metal Mode: Single-tone detects all types of metal
- Discrimination Mode: With Disc/Notch Control, completely eliminates iron and unwanted metals from detection
- Auto Notch: Automatically eliminate most pull-tabs and trash items
Search Coil Features:
- 8" Open: Allows greater depth detection and easier pinpointing
- Waterproof: Coil and stem can be submerged to detect in damp grass or shallow water
- Interchangeable: Available for specialized search applications
TREASURE HUNTER’S CODE OF ETHICS
- Respect the rights and property of others.
- Observe all laws, whether national, state or local.
- Never destroy historical or archaeological treasures.
- Leave the land and vegetation as it was. Fill in the holes.
- All treasure hunters may be judged by the example you set.
Additional Resources: Product Manuals
Manufactured by: Bounty Hunter
Warranty provided by: Bounty Hunter
Mfg Part No: LONE
UPC No: 089723713169
Box Size: ( Length:29, Width:10, Depth:6)
Shipping Weight: 4.3000 pound(s)
Dimensional Weight: 8pounds
What is Dimensional weight?
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: YYD1-LONE
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- Bounty Hunter logos are registered trademarks of Bounty Hunter. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.