Bounty Hunter Tracker IV Metal Detector Product Details
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV Metal Detector
Streamlined in appearance, with only two operating controls and a mode selection switch, the Bounty Hunter Tracker IV Metal Detector has eliminated the most difficult aspect of metal detector operation: Ground Balancing. With built-in Automatic Ground Trac, the Bounty Hunter Tracker IV Metal Detector balances for mineralization while you detect. The Bounty Hunter Tracker IV Metal Detector will detect in extreme ground conditions from salt wet beaches to highly mineralized inland sites with no operator adjustments to the circuitry and with no loss of sensitivity.
A Closer Look:
- Excellent ground balancing properties for the best results in all kinds of soil
- Sensitivity meter helps to determine signal strength
- User controlled sensitivity and discrimination knobs for varying conditions
- Headphone jack with 1/4" plug can be used with most headphones
TREASURE HUNTER’S CODE OF ETHICS
- Respect the rights and property of others.
- Observe all laws, whether national, state or local.
- Never destroy historical or archaeological treasures.
- Leave the land and vegetation as it was. Fill in the holes.
- All treasure hunters may be judged by the example you set.
Additional Resources: Product Manuals
Manufactured by: Bounty Hunter
Warranty provided by: Bounty Hunter
Mfg Part No: TK4
UPC No: 089723400045
Box Size: ( Length:29, Width:10, Depth:6)
Shipping Weight: 4.1000 pound(s)
Dimensional Weight: 8pounds
What is Dimensional weight?
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: YYD1-TK4BH
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- Bounty Hunter logos are registered trademarks of Bounty Hunter. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.