CRTDG,TAPE,4MM,DAT 160 Product Details
This premium cartridge delivers high output and stable signal characteristics. Advanced anti-dust/antistatic design ensures contamination-free recording. Superior data-grade tape is formulated for a low error rate and long archival life. For Drive Type: DAT;DDS; Compatibility: DAT 160;DAT72;DDS-4; Maximum Native Data Capacity: 80 GB.
What It Is And Why You Need It
- Formatted 1/8 inch tape data cartridges for DDS drives.
- High output and stable signal characteristics.
- Advanced anti-dust/antistatic design.
- Low error rate and long archival life.
Manufactured by: Maxell
Warranty provided by: Maxell
Mfg Part No: 230010
UPC No: 025215200335
Box Size: ( Length:3, Width:2, Depth:1)
Shipping Weight: 0.2000 pound(s)
Dimensional Weight: 1pounds
What is Dimensional weight?
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: YYSP-MAX230010
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- Maxell logos are registered trademarks of Maxell. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.