Cisco Small Business SPA 525G - VoIP phone - IEEE 802.11g (Wi-Fi) - SIP, SIP v2, SPCP - multiline - silver, dark gray - for Small Business Pro Unified Communications 320 with 4 (SPA525G)Item#: 7736098 | Model#: SPA525G
- List Price:
- Click to See Price in Cart!
- Temporarily out of stock. Order today and we'll deliver when available. (Details)
Cisco SPA525G 5-Line IP Phone with Color Display Product Details
Cisco SPA525G 5-Line IP Phone with Color Display
The Cisco SPA525G 5-Line IP Phone with Color Display is an excellent choice for businesses that require an enhanced user experience with a hosted IP telephony service, an IP private branch exchange (PBX), or a large-scale IP Centrex deployment. The SPA525G uses industry-leading SPA voice over IP (VoIP) technology from Cisco, with high-quality hardware providing additional connectivity via Bluetooth for headset connectivity, Power over Ethernet (PoE) (802.3af), or a Wireless-G client (802.11g). Standard features on the Cisco SPA525G include five active lines, VLAN-capable dual switched Ethernet ports, 802.3af PoE support, a 3.2-inch QVGA color display, a full-duplex, high-quality speakerphone, a Bluetooth interface for headset connectivity, a Wireless-G (802.11g) client, a 2.5-mm stereo headset port, and a USB 2.0 host port. Each line can be configured independently to use a unique phone number (or extension) or can use a shared number that is assigned to multiple phones. The power supply for the SPA525G is sold separately. The optional SPA932 32-Button Attendant Consoles add up to 64 buttons for receptionist applications. The Cisco SPA525G provides encrypted signaling, media, and provisioning information, using state-of-the-art technologies such as Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) over Transport Layer Security (TLS), Secure RTP, and HTTPS/SSL to secure communications between the user and service provider. Cisco SPA Secure Remote Provisioning provides a highly secure mechanism for the service provider to remotely manage the phone/user configuration and the device software upgrades. The Cisco SPA525G IP Phone can also be used with productivity-enhancing features such as VoiceView Express, and Cisco XML Applications when interfacing with Cisco Unified Communication 500 Series in SPCP Mode.
- Full-featured and stylish 5-line business IP phone supporting up to two SPA932 ( 32 button) attendant consoles
- Enhanced connectivity, with Power over Ethernet, 802.11g wi-fi client mode, and Bluetooth headset support
- Graphic-rich, high-resolution 3.2-inch QVGA 320 x 240 color screen
- Simple, easy, and highly secure wireless setup with industry-standard push-button WPS and quick provisioning capabilities for mass-scale service provider activation
- Support for multimedia functions, such as playing MP3's, displaying digital photos, and viewing RSS feeds
- Multi feature support, such as caller ID, call forwarding, call transfer, 3-way conferencing, call parking, call history, phonebook, and built-in full-duplex speakerphone
- Supports both SIP with SPA9000 or leading third party call control platforms and SPCP Protocols with Cisco Unified Communication 500 Series
Manufactured by: Cisco
Warranty provided by: Cisco
UPC No: 882658261688
Mfg Part No: SPA525G
( Length:8, Width:8, Depth:2)
Shipping Weight: 11.1340 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Cisco logos are registered trademarks of Cisco. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.