Microsoft LifeCam VX-2000 Webcam - VGA Video Sensor, 1.3 Megapixel Photos, Built-in Microphone, 30 FPS, Optomized for MSN Messenger, USBItem#: M17-0044 | Model#: YFC-00001
Microsoft LifeCam VX-2000 Webcam Product Details
Microsoft LifeCam VX-2000 Webcam
Stay connected with family and friends using the Microsoft LifeCam Webcam. This superior Webcam is a great way of expressing yourself during a journey or even for contacting a distant relative. It comes equipped with VGA Video Sensor for taking superb videos and also shoots 1.3 Megapixel Photos. The Built-in Microphone makes conversation much easier. Featuring 30 FPS, it lets you take sharp video images. Optimized for MSN Messenger, you can share photos and chat online whole day long. Incorporating USB technology, it allows immediate installation. Order the Microsoft LifeCam Webcam today.
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- VGA Video Sensor; gives crystal clear videos
- 1.3 Megapixel Photos; captures excellent still photos
- Built-in Microphone; allows clear conversation
- 30 FPS; captures high quality and smooth video images
- Optimized for MSN Messenger; lets you keep in contact with your loved ones
- USB; ensures instant set up without requiring any additional configuration
A Closer Look
- Windows Live™ Call Button It's simple to start video calls. One touch of the Windows Live Call Button lets you see who's online, and you're on your way to making a video call.
- LifeCam Dashboard Add special effects and control your webcam—all from the Windows Live Messenger window.
- VGA Video Sensor Enjoy clear VGA video and sharp 1.3 megapixel (interpolated) still photos. Camera auto-adjusts for low-light conditions for the best video possible.
- 1.3 megapixel still photos (interpolated) Take 1.3 megapixel photos to share with friends and family.
- Built-In Microphone The built-in microphone automatically picks up your voice with remarkable clarity.
- Up To 30 Frames Per Second Capture up to 30 frames per second, which means the video images you see are smooth and seamless.
- Easy to use Set up in minutes with Plug and Play.
- Video Effects Discover a fun way to express yourself with these entertaining video effects built into the LifeCam dashboard.
- Windows Live Video Messages Send a video message to your contacts anywhere, anytime – even if they are not online. Send and receive video messages directly from your desktop using the exclusive LifeCam Video Message gadget.
- Optimized for Windows Live™ Messenger Windows Live Messenger** lets you chat online via text, voice and video. Combine the features of Windows Live with the LifeCam VX-2000 for an unforgettable experience.
- Device Stage Quickly and easily access common tasks, including product information, registration, settings and more for popular devices such as cell phones, cameras, printers, and mouse, keyboard and webcam products.
- Broad IM Compatibility Works with: Windows Live™, AOL Instant Messenger, Yahoo! Messenger, Microsoft Office Communicator, Skype.
- 3X Digital Zoom The zoom delivers realistic, up-close-and-personal video, so you can see the contours of every smile.
- Attaches to Desktops and Notebooks Fits on most monitors, including flat screens and notebooks, or sits directly on your desk.
- 3-Year Limited Warranty Limited Warranty and License Agreement available here.
Additional Resources: Product Manuals
Manufactured by: Microsoft
Warranty provided by: Microsoft
Limited Warranty: 36 months parts; 36 months labor
Mfg Part No: YFC-00001
UPC No: 882224793667
Box Size: ( Length:7, Width:5, Depth:3)
Shipping Weight: 0.4500 pound(s)
Dimensional Weight: 1pounds
What is Dimensional weight?
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: M17-0044
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- Microsoft logos are registered trademarks of Microsoft. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.