Toshiba DVR620 DVD Recorder/VCR Combo - Tunerless, 1080p Upconversion, HDMI, S-Video Input/OutputItem#: YYD1-DR620 | Model#: DVR620
Currently Out Of Stock!
Toshiba DVR620 DVD Recorder/VCR Combo Product Details
Toshiba DVR620 DVD Recorder/VCR Combo
With the Toshiba DVR620 DVD Recorder/VCR Combo you can have both VCR and DVD recording and playback options without the clutter. The versatile Toshiba DVR620 DVD Recorder/VCR Combo takes the fuss out of saving your videotapes to DVD and enhances DVD picture quality to near HD with 1080p upconversion via HDMI™.
- Combines the convenient recording and playback options of a DVD recorder and a VCR all in one unit.
- Multi-format recording and playback provides the utmost in recording media convenience with compatibility with the most popular formats (DVD-R, DVD-RW, DVD+R, DVD+RW).
- Video upconversion up to 1080p resolution via HDMI(TM) takes your current DVDs to a new level, for an amazing viewing experience on today’s HDTVs.
- One Touch Recording makes recording your favorite show simple. Just connect the DVR620 to your cable or satellite box and you are set to record with the push of one button!
- Front DV Input makes it easy to save your precious memories to DVD.
- Auto Finalize with Undo simplifies the recording process by automatically finalizing your recording for playback on standard DVD players.
- Bi-directional dubbing lets you copy from tape to disc, or vice versa, with the push of one button.
Manufactured by: Toshiba
Warranty provided by: Toshiba
Mfg Part No: DVR620
UPC No: 022265002223
Box Size: ( Length:21, Width:15, Depth:7)
Shipping Weight: 12.2500 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: YYD1-DR620
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- Toshiba logos are registered trademarks of Toshiba. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.