AMD Phenom II X4 945 Quad Core Processor Product Details
AMD HDX945WFGIBOX Phenom II X4 945 Quad Core Processor
Deliver more sophisticated solutions with the leading-edge technology of AMD Phenom II™ 900 Series processor. Built from the ground up for true quad-core performance, AMD Phenom II 945 processor incorporates 6MB of unified high-speed L3 cache and high-speed DDR2 memory. Speed through complex multitasking, critical business productivity, advanced visual design and modeling and visually stunning digital media and entertainment. Whether it's a single solution or an enterprise system, AMD Phenom II processors have the power to perform.
What It Is & Why You Need It!
- With AMD64 Technology, you can enjoy incredibly sharp audio, jaw-dropping performance, and graphics so intense it's hard to tell what's real and what's not.
- Enjoy accelerated video with extreme resolution, quality, and performance for a mobile entertainment experience.
- High definition entertainment that's light years ahead of Dual Core.
AMD Phenom II processors include AMD Digital Media XPress™ 2.0 technology, advanced technology that delivers sharper and more lifelike 3D graphics. Also AMD's advanced power management technology can help reduce PCs' heat output and increase power efficiency. Discover amazing speed with True Quad-Core Performance. The AMD Phenom II 900 Series processor is advanced technology.
Manufactured by: AMD
Warranty provided by: AMD
Limited Warranty: 36 months parts; 36 months labor
Mfg Part No: HDX945WFGIBOX
UPC No: 730143267182
Box Size: ( Length:4, Width:4, Depth:2)
Shipping Weight: 1.7500 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: A79-0945
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- AMD logos are registered trademarks of AMD. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.