Zoom 3035 56k V.92/V.44 PCIe Modem Product Details
Zoom 3035 56k V.92/V.44 PCIe Modem
The Zoom 3035 56k V.92/V.44 PCIe Modem is an internal faxmodem, which connects to a Windows computer through a PCI Express slot. The Zoom 3035 56k V.92/V.44 PCIe Modem is a single lane (x1) PCI Express card, and will fit into any available PCI Express slot regardless of the lane size.
The Zoom 3035 56k V.92/V.44 PCIe Modem has complete regulatory compliance in 70 countries. It has also been tested as qualified for regulatory approval in another 26 countries, but with additional licensing fees required for full approval. The Model 3035 is designed to be fully operational in the remaining countries of the world, where formal regulatory approval is not typically required.The Model 3035 is a host-based modem, which uses the Central Processing Unit (CPU) of the computer in which the modem is installed to perform controller and data pump functions. The Model 3035 is fully compatible with all features of the latest V.92/V.44 international standards and will also communicate at V.90 and slower speeds.
- Extensive list of regulatory approvals from around the world
- Fits in any PCI Express slot
- Advanced Lightning Protection
- Easy Plug-and-Play Installation
- Windows Hardware Qualification Laboratory (WHQL) approved
- RoHS Lead-free Compliant
Manufactured by: Zoom Telephonics
Warranty provided by: Zoom Telephonics
Limited Warranty: 24 months parts; 24 months labor
Mfg Part No: 3035-00-00G
UPC No: 726947108615
Box Size: ( Length:6, Width:5, Depth:1)
Shipping Weight: 0.2500 pound(s)
Dimensional Weight: 1pounds
What is Dimensional weight?
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: Z01-2002
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- Zoom Telephonics logos are registered trademarks of Zoom Telephonics. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.